Corruption at Shift518.

wait whats going on in here? way too much to read.

btw i go snowboarding with vlad (when i actually get out of bed to do so) so i must be most awesome.

All i’m getting out of this is blahblahblah my Subaru’s transmission is FUCKED

…omfg. u srs? I want these allegations investigated.

What are your sources?

I’ve met Corey twice in my life at Shift events.

You have a better chance at linking me to Obama.

You guys really want me to investigate further into reps? Cause I’m sure I’ve missed some abuse and I got a few likely contenders.

what in the fuck penis vagina hippie monkey sheep shit?

Take a look at the allegations murrrcats made. I want justice!!

My sources? If this were any bit serious, Id bring up the fact that in the fucking picture corey has stated that all he has to do is ask you to remove my rep. May wanna talk to your buddiE there cause that one statement makes you look like youre taking sides and will do whatever he says. Not the first time that ive been told that same thing before. carry one, lads.

this isn’t youtube, paul, you don’t get more hits for using a lot of dirty words

Thanks for the quality post Paul :thumbup

I’d be pissed off at everyone too if I owned a car that was destined to explode within the next 20,000 miles.

No the point is… we don’t care. We just find it funny.

BINGO. Others get so worked up about it they cry to the fucking owner of the site.

“dad, Kevin slaped me in the cock again, Will you please do something about it?” " Sure son, Kevin, You are no longer allowed to touch coreys pee pee in a violent mannor, You boys go play, Ill be in bed in a minute".

NEGREPFORLIFEEEE.

What’s next, he gon buttfuck MOZART?

Kramer just negged me… I don’t feel it was justified.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I received a plus Rep from Kramer saying “gotta neg kev”

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I Have a confession to make also.

On Monday night, I was getting a blow job by my girl. Happens to be that I closed my eyes and acted like it was nicks girl.

Then I came.

Look above. One can claim all he wants but unless you hear anything from another party its heresay.

I can claim you are best buddies with Travis Coch and you’re the one who fouled all the threads where girls were involved by reporting to them. So what?

Corey brought it to my attention and it was investigated, he was guilty of abuse. What else you need to know?

All forum problems can be solved by playing a simple round of golf