RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

i have a 1998 lowered s10 stepside 2.2l auto good on gas, limo tint, 110kmi, runs perfect needs nothing, inspected & on the road no check engine lights or anything, shaved tailgate,and a 93 hatchie shell,comes with a p28 and vtec prewired, brand new kyb gr2 struts and skunk 2 springs,it has a brand new battery with black interior, SI tranny, DC sports short throw shifter, full custom exhaust, 5 " tach. and 1 bad 1 good z6 block

[I will sell the hatchie for 500 with the gsr’s, 400 w/o]

I am looking to TRADE BOTH for the follwing -[ 92-00 Civic w/ Swap(2 or 4 door), 89-91 CRX w/ Swap, 94-95 Integra , 93-95 del sol w/ Swap, 95-99 Accord w/swap, or 92-95 prelude w/H22] Car must be a 5 spd

email-rac92eghatch228atyahoodotcom
AIM- rac92eghatch228
Phone-518-883-seventhreeninenine

http://i32.tinypic.com/73e975.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/fve70i.jpg

sell me bed and front end NOW!

Sell the s10, buy swap and put it in your shell. Then still have money left over

What he said…

money manager right here ^^^^

You know it !

wanna trade both +10k for an MR2?

ill trade trucks w/ you lol

buy it so i can buy a swap :ponder

seriously keep this thread uncluttered please

ok!

:gay :gay2

WTF? NO.

get me a better pic of it and ill think about it

hi

its guys like you that make me wonder if some men really do have vaginas?

o yea, n since none of you guys wanted to trade, some guys comin to check em both out on friday with a del sol gsr swapped with a turboooooooooo

Del Sol…stay away!!! Heavy for a 2dr/2seater Honda!

if its the del sol i think it may be ,its hammered so yeah go for it cant be any worse than the rides ya got now

o yea what del sol is this??? like you really know of every fucking gsr swapped turbod del sol ever that ever existed :gtfo cmon dude seriously just keep baggin on my shit if it makes you feel that much better, like you didnt overcompensate enough for your small penis by getting a camaro, V8’s will be abselete soon enough and you can go cry cuz you cant get those front tires ALL the way off the ground, bash all you want idgaf o yea btw did you run out of spray paint?? wutsup with the front rimzzz dude, that some kind of new cool USDM thing you guys got going only paintin 2 weels???coooooooollllll