Haters gonna hate...

http://www.518carscene.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1247

It’s always nice to see people talk shit about something they know nothing about.

ugh what a bunch of douches. there is no reason what so ever for 3/4 of the information in that thread. it just sounds gay. i might have to sign up and talk shit.

Edit: Just glanced through the forum, didn’t see a SINGLE decent worthwhile car on there (our members not inlcuded). What a bunch of clowns, to the point i’m not even wasting my time signing up. Fuck em.

So we registering and blowin shit up or what?

Stupid shit happen and get a million dollars!? Are you kidding me!?

Aw man I just tried but they have to activate it. :rofl

in for some ass kickin!

and no disrespect cossey but thats not what happen was it?

You don’t need to register, it’s our own resident in-house FUCKTARD ERNGOTTI.

JUST SEND HIM SOME HATEFUL PM’s!

THREATS ARE WELCOME!

GOGOGOGOGO

forget this post. haha

NO! There was a contamination of his contact solution, they make it sound like he’s a fucking moron and then cashes in on it.
On top of that, after everything Cossey has gone through because of it, he MORE than deserves every penny.

Really?

Really?

fuuuuu

this is what i thought.

so when are we fucking this fag up?

do it nao

:lol Why in hell would Erngotti start a thread like that anyway? You know most of the people on the other forum probably lurk over here anyway :facepalm

Really?

In for pirate rapage of FAIL FORUM

He’s obviously been weezin’ the juice on too much haterade.

Just glanced through the forum, didn’t see a SINGLE decent worthwhile car on there (our members not inlcuded). What a bunch of clowns, to the point i’m not even wasting my time signing up. Fuck em

And did anyone look through the 1/4 mile times list? It reads like something straight out of the lower lot. There’s more people in the 16 second club than in the 13 second club. GTFO my internet with that shit.

Cossey your famous in the 518 :thumbup

What a bunch of clowsn

Ok, where’s my cred.

You’re old news.