RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

bahahha wtf :rofl :rofl :rofl

V8’s will be obsolete?? :rofl Cmon dude… Im tryin to stick up for ya here, but youre killin me

dude your car is sick i LOVE fox bodys and mustangs like urz dude i just hate camaros, theyre just gay and about as overpopulated as the spics we got around these parts

Thanks, and yes…the camaro/beaner hate is mutual :lmao

lmmfao +1 for you

+1

Also Agree with this…BTW hah

awesome for once im not the target its those dirty fuckers makin my town smell like GODDAM GOYA n ADOBO

for one asscheese i just got the rims the night before i ran at the track ,they are what my drag radials are on ,i understand your car will never have the power to need them so i dont expect ya to understand .secondly like riced out junk civics arent all over wit punk scumbags tryin to sell em cause they cant make the cut in the monthly welfare line.so go for it sell all your belongings so ya can eat for the next week ,thats cool with me oh and for the record i know my cock is small but the car dont make me feel any better about it but its at least factory paint ,worth something ,no rust ,and still desireable .if i wanted to sell it i would guarantee it would go a lot easier than any TRADE,SELL,BUY thread you got .

lmmfao, i went there to look at a car and now i now why they call it Amsterrico

PM John your number and he’ll send you a pic of his penis.

lmmfao now that’s funny

lol

are you fucking kidding me??? You sir are a complete fucking MORON and have NO IDEA what the fuck you are talking about. V8’s have been superior since the fucking 60’s and still are, and always will be.

easy easy, stop replying and bumping this POS thread. I’m trying to peddle my wares here and this BS topic keeps going ttt.

You done mad smokin angry, you wont like him when hes angry!

im awaiting my pictures

did you fuckers not hear me?

what ???

oh my god, did i uproot some v8 thunder? GAY hahaha i spend the extra gas moneyz i save with VT4K to be faster than your american piece of arctic poop

fuck your gas mileage