Im not rapehatch please get your facts straight..

Met Tom in person, good dude!

There a post Cossy started becasue this guys IP was dead nuts the same as the real racehatch?

What are the odds that this guy, and racehatchsisterbanger both rebooted their road-runner routers at the same time, lost the IP address lease, and then “swapped” IP addresses???

AAAANNNDDDD you both have the same dumpy rides?

Never mind I take alllll this back.

I wrong homo-honda user name. lol

WELCOME TO THE SHIT SHOW NOOOOOBIE.

LOL, this is like the 3rd thread that has came up in for this guy.

seems like every forum has that one guy that is just a miserable asshole, sometimes it takes awhile to figure out which guy it is, other times he identifies himself to you right away.

Tom is a good dude…havent dealt with him but see him daily and i know for sure he is not 92racehatch…i have no idea whos sister he might be banging thou:lol

Yea ip matching thing is a lil crazie…And please believe i can take the shit talk…if you met me then you would know im one of the biggest smartasses out there…i just want to get the facts straight im NOT rapehissistersnatch guy…and thanks to those of you that backed me up…

You are making me lol all over the place with these nicknames haha

Yeh I’ve meet Tom in person he’s a good guy and does NOT fuck his sister

i appreciate your PM’s and this thread. +1

I restored the neg rep to make it fair.

welcome, yes mk4 is that miserable asshole, and rapesisterhatch has been gone for a while, seeing that you have his IP address, the same cars and all. you are his replacement and i will continue to call you a sister fucker :hug

once again: welcome :thumbup

call me what you want dont bother me…as stated just wanted to clear the air…i will take sister fuckers place but am not the original sister fucker…those shoes are to big to fill…

where did you see that he has the same IP address as sisterfuckboy?

look very carefully at the usernames. then proceed to slap your own face hahaha

mk4 neg reps everybody, he was never hugged as a child

Haha…

detective corEy for mod status…FUCK YOU!

haha im sorry, not my fault you are a ratard :hug

sold him parts, good guy +rep