Dear L4B

ninja edit

:rofl

I gotta admit, if i didnt have a decent sized cock id prolly lie too tho… Willing to prove length to for any doubters tho :slight_smile: lolol

My boy mcgrath took a vid a few months back of me bangin my girl in the bathroom, we were all hammered… Been trying to post it forever but the fuck wont send me the vid lol

I gotta keep shift active somehow!

I certainly dont want to see a pic of it next to a ruler. We already had to see TurboTravis’s crooked wang.

you never saw the end of that vid when you passed out did ya?

thats when it got crazy.

I believe you do Dave-you seem like a stand up guy that speaks the truth which is why I don’t understand your whole dilemma with me

Paul-not even sure who Travis is but why did he post his cock lol

I don’t remember his reasoning for posting it but he did anyway

if a walrus can do it, you can do it :rofl

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Bo5xAOXrk”]Walrus Doing Sit Ups - YouTube[/ame]

im so confused as to where this is all coming from.

Dave posted a picture of me yesterday that I happen to not like

saw that. it wasnt that bad. i mean it was a pic of u no? post a pic of him. who cares

Smh , so what if she lies a bit ! We made it thru failvis guys … If she is trying to lose weight let her who knows if she follows try Dave may be making a video of him banging her in the 7 /11 bathroom . Hell I was fat and didn’t care ! Look at the pix I took of my sweaty tits on peeps cars lol .

It was more of the fact that he was using pics of me without my permission…I already know I’m big and don’t deny it obviously if I’m seeking help for it

What I don’t get …is Dave if you call yourself a pt who the fuck would want to go to you if you do nothing but put them down that’s just inhuman

Ahh fuck it I just don’t care anymore …not like half of you mean anything in my life I’ll unbloxk you Dave so you can have at a selection of photos of me

(This is not directed at you eman)

Not sure what your guys deal

Every other time ive heard dave say something about someone it was because they were giving dave shit… I don’t think ive ever seen dave intentionally put someone down just because he could? I don’t recall it anyways…

so jenny, did u give dave shit?

i feel like jenny is getting shit, most like every other girl on this site by a bunch of insecure men. shes a nice girl guys, relax.

at the same time, jenny you have to have thick skin when u post on here. local forum, people talk shit to everyone. its what happens. they dish it out, well you know what, dish it out back!

I know you’re not a senior citizen or 5 years old but I feel like I have to say this: This is the internet. You are on a male dominated website where there is more ball busting by far then anything automotive. You need thick skin, you’ve been here for 6 months, you should know this already. It was a joke, get over it

If you can’t take the heat get off the computer and back into the kitchen

I posted a fucking pic of you and nick togeather as a joke, are you fucking serious? What are you 6? Here you are making threads about it and nick didnt make one comment.

shady never, theres ALWAYS a reason for my shit talking and or being prick… NEVER, have I for absolutely no reason talked shit about someone. (and this was just a joke, not even an insult!)

Jen fyi, I made alot of money at the pawnshop, my next business ventures will make alot of money too… I got my pt cert just to have, because I enjoy the life style, never needed it, used it or anything…

Emanuel, you havent been on this forum, you left and just recently come back… read I think its the sightings thread where I posted a ton of shit.

Jake couldnt of said it better… If your in an enviornment that brings you down and offends yourself, bitch release yourself from that enviornment!!! WE JOKE HERE, WE TALK SHIT HERE, WE POST NAKED PICS AND VIDEOS ABOUT CRAZY BITCHES PAYING $400 TO HAVE SEX AND PICTURES OF BMW KEYS NEXT TO VAGINAS!! You said you JUST met…2 people… What the fuck keeps you on here??? you dont hang out with anyone, you dont know anyone, whats the point???

personally i find all shit talking funny. its not like anyone is knocking on anyone elses door with a gun looking for blood. shouldnt ever come to that.

newtons 4th law: For every male action there is a female over-reaction