Dj-Infinit's Silvia coupe

I went over to dj-infint’s house today in Oshawa to pick up some goods. I also took a look at his Silvia coupe project. Honestly the body does need work as he is getting it ready for paint, but I was very curious on how the under body looked. I snapped a few flash pics and Was amazed on the condition of his under body!

Pics:

Honestly people judge others cars too quickly on just whats on the outside. This car is probably cleaner underbody wise than 35% of the cars on this site. hell it was even cleaner than my car before the patch work. Good luck on the project Randy, the silvia coupe is lookin mean.

the frame looks mint

Thanks man. Im working on it slowly but surely.

I wanna see hammer vids.

if your doing the body work get rid of all that surface rust too. then paint underneath with por.

Ye, i will do that for sure. My parents are a little tough on the procedure of lending the garage to me, but once i get it, sanding shall begin. And Osad Honest to God i have hit the frame, and parts of the body with a rubber hammer, and the only thing that really fell of was mud that was in the wheel wells,and a little surface rust/paint had fallen to. But… I have already grinded down that side of the rockers and sprayed them.

Silvia, or another 240sx coupe?

nice frame for a 240sx tho :slight_smile:

its a 240sx coupe

I’m not trying to be a dickhead, but why does this thread exist?

It’s not that mint… don’t get me wrong it’s probably above average… but to dedicate a thread to the underbody of a stock 240sx seems a little bit silly, no? :slight_smile:

^^^no it’s just a lot of guys here were saying that he has a rusted out piece of shit so this is like proof to them that it’s mint

haha yes its definitely not a Silvia, but I named it a “Silvia Coupe” because that is exactly what it is, so i don’t know why people still get confused. I was a little bored last night so i made this thread. I know his car is just stock but its a little more interesting than some of the lame threads in car chat anyways lol. You guys can lock it up its your choice, but this thread was just made to prove a point that people shouldn’t be assuming a car is a total POS just becasue on what the outside looks like.

Ye thanks Kengi. Thats basically it, it’s just evidence really.

I agree…

everyone has a mint outside frame put it on a hoist(if you can with out crushing the rockers or frame) then you will see what everyone makes fun of,
Plus like what fastback said in the other thread. its auto, only 1 door pad painted all black, naws floor mats. tyte y0

Umm what? it looks to me a 89-90 240sx coupe

Man… leave the poor guy alone, hes trying to get the car to a condition thats good. With a little TLC, this thing would be a nice ride…

WTF? Our cars are just about the same, minus the fact that mine is a hatch and yours is a coupe! Sweet man! We both have awful bodies, but awesome underbodies! Woo!

THATS IT!!! im making my own post! RAWRRRRRRRR ROARRRRRR

i agree… dj infiniti keep the car good :slight_smile: nothing to be ashamed of… ur car is ok for a s13