dj infinity`s coupe with silvia fornt end

okay you guys can stop haitin on randy lol i finally took him out of his pain and painted his car one colour for him heres some pics

lemme no what you guys think

it looks pink there:S

Kinda hard to see the paint in the pics other than the sideskirt. Looking forward to some proper pics. :slight_smile:

lol the car was still wet so we couldn`t move it out side yet proper pics will come on the weekend when shes done

pink?

i dont get it it looks like red to me when i look at the car but it looks pink in the pic?

flash on the camera wait until the second coat it`ll be better

hhaaha nice thread title hopefully it becomes as popular as my past thread on randy’s car haha, NICE paint!!! good job

so it’s supposed to be red? good because i don’t think his car being painted all pink would stop anyone from “hatin on randy” hahaha.

^ i know lol it needs a second coat and clear and it`ll be darker

Looks good. But why tape up your lights when they pop right out?:confused:

i was to busy preping and didn`t watch the kids

Ok ok, stop with this shit. This guy has had atleast 5 threads about his car because of people “hating” on it. I’m only gonna hate it more if you keep pushing and pushing it, let it be and stfu.

the car is NOTHING SPECIAL, reality can be harsh.

damn thats cold ^ ^ ^
what was the method of paint? what you guys use?

This thread is a waste of existance, someone please lock, thanks

i was showing a piant job not just about his car but that i cna paint dumbass, and we used a paint gun and some cheap paint the kid got

you gotta get some more pics of what the paint is cured. looking good so far.

If you’re gonna show that you can paint you could at least start a good “build thread” style thread of what you did, how you did it, pics along the way…

Don’t lie, your thread started with something to the effect of “See now it’s all one colour so it’s not a piece of shit”… Not “Check out my mad l33t paint skillz”

This car doesn’t deserve another thread until its getting like a 2JZ swap or something worth our time. No a stock SR swap doesn’t cut it.

IBTL

you can’t shine a turd