Does anyone know anything about this car?

read the post above yours, jack ass…or can’t you read? Mybe you have somekind of personal vendetta against civic owners…or maybe cause most of them happen to be faster than your grandam?? Becareful how you chose your words cause I am pretty sure a grand am isn’t any better.

and yeah I happen to own a civic and an integra but that doesn’t mean I have something against any other cars( along with ME never stating that)…if I don’t like a car inparticular though I am more than intitled to say so in a thread where that is the main topic. kthanksbye

and please ur taking offense to me not liking a BRIGHT ORANGE w/ pianted wheels and blue interior berretta…you car is fine.

Nothing hypocritical about her statement. As basically everyone in this thread posted that car is amazingly overpriced, and for most would be overpriced if they were basically giving it away. If it were say a bone stock 96 civic hatch with that same mileage, it would be worth (meaning many people would actually be willing to pay) what they are asking for it and yet the beretta and civic were simialar prices new. Simply put, civics (like damn near all hondas, toyotas, nissans) hold their value a hell of a lot better than pretty much anything made by GM or Ford because they typically are built better and hold up better.

if you want to stop this kid from buying this car, show him a picture of the car and a picture of newchic or leslie or heather, and say "Now Billy You + this Orange car will never = any of these girls…

he’ll probably understand the pictures…

:rofl:

it is. no offense.

there’s a reason why a civic has a resale value and a beretta doesn’t.

(before you jump down my throat, i don’t give a shit what anyone drives. my point is that a Beretta cost MORE than a Civic in 1995, and that same car retails used for LESS than a Civic now that it’s 12 years old. unless it’s orange and riced the fuck out. then it’s worth $7000.)

dont forget some Z26s had the 2.4 in them

yea seriously a civic is abase model car, a beratta wasnt at the time

car is ugly in colors and over priced and the interior is blue

as for color matched wheels that was a factory ordeal on some berettas so that owner just went along with it again.

as for painted wheels that can go so many ways like with black rims, the fact is youre not buying it so who cares. i wouldnt pay no more then 1500 dollars for your civic rather alone any civic of that nature

as for the civic being faster then other makes…arent they stock around 18 seconds? and some heavy modded ones only turn times in the 15s

and a civic is still a better car than a two door corsica

not really, but thats also coming from you…a dude that drives a Rio

Quik your right YOU ( per say) may not pay 1500 dollars, BUT the funny thing is you can actually find 16 yrs old civics still holding there value and going for that much.

In regards to a heavily modded civic going 15seconds…I don’t nkow of one…look at Joe’s, Vince’s…ect…all these cars ARE heavily modded running under 12’s and below…a 15 second car…thats a motor swap thats all.

This thread was never started to compare a HONDA to a Berretta…it was all about the berretta and like YOU stated yourself…its ugly and not worth 7k

i said some heavy modded rides. a motor swap is in the terms of heavy modded. i know of a 15 civic that was heavy modded and so does yourself.
and again arent they all boosted?

so a 1990 civic is worth 7k? hahaha that would be a joke, that car is probably only worth 500 bucks to be honest but funny is import owners will pay top dollar for the new Race cars

and new those cars didnt cost nothing, but today with economy civics are now 20k cars. i deffently wouldnt pay 20k for a cavalier or especially a civic its foreign cousin, both are eco cars. drive them a few years and ditch them

you dont see too many old personal driving these little cars and showing them off or etc. ever go to a car show and not a fushion deal? youll see most rides there are of the older status or muscle,classic, modern performance with older personal. then you go to fushion and see young personal with civics and etc

Quik what have you been smoking thismorning…who ever said 7K for a civic?? Read again, k ( $1500.00 is the figure you see ). did you forget what this thread was about–THE BERRETTA…my car has a motor from a prelude its not heavily modded…it has a carbon fiber hood and rims along with a set of springs…thats lightly modded in the import world and 15sec…times increase with practice as you know,Quik not 2 times down the track. And there are K swaps performing in the low 12’sjust with the swap its self so your right not all of those cars are boosted.

Oh an we have a NEW civic in our house and it was 3k under $20,000. Who cares what you would pay for one. All that was stated is they hold there value…that goes for all Honda’s.

i know about Honda bikes holding value some
motor swap is heavy modded but maybe not to some of the import world. if you had to fabicate things to get it to work then its heavy modified. its when its a direct bolt on or direct bolt in when its not heavy

duno what a K swap is, thats foreign language to me. i could act like adding a a K to the name does something…but figuring youre talking about a type of motor

lol… berettas!!! hahaha…

I’m not gonna debate about something has been proved by today’s market…Honda’s hold value…bike or car or van or truck whatever. Honestly though light-heavy modding thats your personal opinion…we’re not talking abuot altezza’s here…any motor going into a car it didn’t come out of??? WELL then there are changes to be made

X2…i was gonna post the exact same thing…but held back…LOL

then again heavy modded. hondas value is only held cause of its owners. a 95 civic is only worth as much as the next 95 civic…add performance to it lol and it might go up a few bucks

95 civic is probably 2500 on average

just like trucks…haul some stuff, dent it up @ the work site ditch it for a new one…

its all the same.

is a econbox better then a truck?? not for someone who needs to haul stuff or a truck for work, or needs some extra “Man points”

is a truck better then a econobox? not for someone who drive a lot or wants a small car…

all vehicles have a purpose & a niche market.
civic are near the top of their niche market & berrettas are mid to bottom of thiers. thats all.