Anyone Know Anything About This GTO For Sale?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___2004-Pontiac-GTO_W0QQitemZ330261061206QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330261061206&_trkparms=39%3A1|65%3A7|240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&timeout=1218750921156#ebayphotohosting

Any of you GM guys know this car? With all the GTO/Fbody guys on here I figured it’s worth asking. I’m probably going to offer on it shortly. Any information anyone can share is appreciated (feel free to PM me).

Thanks.

It’s a girl’s car (automatic), but looks decent otherwise. Looks like it may have OEM BFG’s on it. They only lasted about 10k on mine, so maybe they are new?? Looks to be a virgin (as far as I can tell from the pics), which is a good thing. Big issues are front tires rub the struts, rear dif can be noisy, poor paint (door handles tend to peel), steering wheel silver wears off, propshaft ends suck (rubber/elastomer), trunk is useless, & stock exhaust is too quiet. The motor is bulletproof for the most part. They are a fun car to drive. Make sure both sets of keys come with it. Ign/Door is laser cut & has remote in it (expensive). Glovebox is standard GM key.

Just my .02

Cool, thanks. I was actually asking about this one in particular though (if anyone knew the owner or something) :smiley:

It’s a girl’s car (automatic),

Unfortunately, yeah. My wife will be primarily driving it with me playing with it on weekends.

Get it, if you get bored, Have JJ’s swap in a M6 = Unlimited Pussy Ass Stall :bigthumb:

Wright has a six speed GTO for sale in our price range right now. I’m thinking on going for it. Since my wife needs to learn stick and will be driving this to work 4 days a week (only two miles each way, but still) I’m afraid of replacing the clutch in 12000 miles or something. There’s an LS4 Monte Carlo at North Hills Toyota too…FWD for good winter driving would be nice. These are not easy decisions.

the silver 04 with the 05+ rear bumper you mean???

let me know if you’re going to go for that… i’ll make sure you are taken care of

That’s the one…I’ll probably be up looking at it tommorow morning.

Two miles each way? Save money and buy her a bike!

Yep… I know the car…

It was previously Supercharged (Procharger), by ASA Performance (blah)

I knew I had seen that car somewhere… heres the for sale ad on our forums.
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184752&highlight=canonsburg

it’s sold.

we just got a 05 with 4k miles in.

silver w/ red and black interior and a 6spd

pm’d you a price

Awesome color combo… Price should be 22 - 24?

Thanks all. GREAT information on the black one SK360- think I’ll pass knowing that. The owner never mentioned it to me when I talked to him either. My prospects for getting a GTO are getting lower.

I wouldn’t pass on it for that reason alone, he said it was only on for 5k and it only put 350rwhp, so it was a stock pullied p1sc, prob just fine, but I’d ask him wtf is up with not telling you…

Lol.

14,000 as offer :slight_smile:

Plus it’s an automatic.

Yeah, it’s probably OK but I still wouldn’t buy it. It’s slim pickins’ out there right now for cars that interest me. I’m probably going to take an '05 Mustang GT 5-speed at Demors for a spin tommorow morning…if it doesn’t totally amaze me I’ll most likely buy the LS4 Monte Carlo I drove last week at North Hills Toyota.

I would hold out on a RWD car until the weather gets cold and when the new models are coming in more, people may be more willing to move them. An LS4 Monte Carlo would be nice but the design update on them is so bland/interior is really shotty.

Talk to Bill on that one. Maybe his dad can get you a deal out there. he’s a mechanic at demors

Cool, thanks…