WTB: 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO

Hello,

Looking for a relatively stock automatic Pontiac GTO. The closer to stock the better, some modifications will be fine, but nothing forced induction. Looking for a car under 100,000 miles. If you have anything please let me know.

Thanks,
Sean

pm me a way to contact you i know a few people that have gtos for sale and a price range and any other options you would like and color you perfer

i have my dealer license down here and could get you one at the auction if you’re interested. pretty much guaranteed you’re getting a florida car that way with no rust or corrosion.

Smail has one on their M-B lot. Silver w/aftermarket wheels. A few months ago they had a s/c one for reasonable $$.

I know someone who just sold an '06 with 9k miles on it. I think it went for $19k.

How much you looking to spend? There are '04s out there going for $11-12k in nice shape with reasonable miles on them.

It’s a manual, but it’s low mileage for the price.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1292602706.html

Looking at a automatic so the wife can drive it when she wants to. I’ve been looking to spend 12-15k, which seems reasonable for the 04-05 models with the miles on them

whoa wait what?

:rofl:

I figured I wanted to be a cum drizzling faggot like yourself, but only with a GTO. Looked at one at Wright today but they won’t budge on the price.

i thought you already had something else lined up? Just remember… GOAT rhymes with BOAT. It’s not a coincidence.

You could get a nice C5 for the same price, with the added bonus of not having SK360 trying to cornhole you all the time.

STOP THE WHORING !:stick: