WTB 05/06 GTO

Looking to spend around 20k, prefer an A4, anyone know of anything locally??

How many miles you looking to have on it?

And why would you want auto? I’m assuming better for 1/4 mile modding but if that’s your plan it’s not a real good platform to start with. Not a lot of room for wide tires, IRS, heavier than the camaro/firebird.

I have an 04 6speed I might be willing to part with (ls1 though).

only a few bolt on’s away from the ls2’s :smiley:

Seen a few at the dealers around here…

Noticed a yellow '04 w/ aftermarket 18’s for around 16k, too.

For the price of an LS2 you can have a procharged LS1 with the visual mods to match an 05, just throwin that out there…

Gonna get rid of it already? Was it that bad?

damn ^ that’s a good deal.

high mileage?

holy fuck! srsly?

holy replies

I dont care too much about mileage, under 50k is fine
I really wouldnt want an 04 unless its a Yellow jacket

eh, just don’t want the car payments anymore. I really do love the car, but I’d honestly prefer a car that I don’t give a shit what happens to it.

Buy a nice/decent DD and build a hotrod for the weekends :slight_smile:

post up some details about yours DR

also I prefer auto because its too hard to hold a beer and shift

j/k

hahahahaha

that’s cool man, if ya change your mind and want to check it out or anything, let me know

and JayS is right, they’re not a great drag platform by any means. They’re not easy cars to launch/get traction with

I wasnt talking about a specific car…check out the classifieds on ls1gto.com
There’s 3 blown 04’s and one turbo just on the first page.

I do check ls1gto but getting something local would be much easier as I only have about 10k cash and the rest will have to go through my credit union

hahaha

04 phantom black metallic, 6 speed. Overall nice condition… it has a few chips on the hood from the highway. Has approx 45K miles on it I believe. Black leather/suede interior.

brand new tires, brand new tierod ends, brakes are less than a year old, oil always changed with mobile 1. The AC compressor is shot, but I have a brand spanking new one sitting next to me that I need to install. Oh and the windshield is brandnew too (glass coverage rocks… no pun intended)

The only shitty thing is that the wheels are a little thrashed, but I have a brand new set (well, they have like 1000 miles on them) I can include with the sale. Still have the window sticker and all that jazz.

Also has a GM pre-owned certified powertrain warrenty for 5 (now 4) years or 100K miles. (engine, trans, rearend)

I wont lie, I do like to get on it a little from time to time, but don’t do clutch dumps/burnouts or anything like that… I treat her well :slight_smile:

The exhaust is a muffler man special (pretty loud, but sounds good IMO)… there is a slight rattle under the car when the clutch is engaged that I need to address though which I’m pretty sure is a heatshield.

Bottom of the car is pretty much spotless. There are some minor surface rust areas (half shafts and shit like that… but the actual car body is mint)

BuickGN, Trueblue, Skurge and Fuzzyfish have all seen it, I’m sure they could tell ya that it’s in good shape

Hmm… there’s the YJ I mentioned on Patrick’s used-car site:

http://tkcarsites.homenetinc.com/patrickpontiacgmcjeep/vehicles/905209(3).jpg

They’re asking $19,600 online (I thought I saw less in person).

those rims suck balls on the yellow one

+1

I’d want a big discount from the dealer to take that one home with those rims.