FS: 2004 Pontiac GTO, 650rwhp OR Partout! Price Drop!!!

I am now considering parting the car out. PM me if interested in any particular parts.

This car drives like bone stock until you get into it. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it anywhere! I average 18-19mpg per tank and have it documented!

I am selling my 2004 Pontiac GTO. I purchased it new in September of 2004. I have meticulously cared for this car since new. It has never been driven in snow or salt. It has been garaged it’s whole life and properly stored for winters. It could easily pass as a 10k mile car. It is a 6 speed with torrid red exterior with black interior. It currently has about 35k miles on the clock, and the oil has been changed every 3k miles with synthetic. I also have kept a log book on this car with everything that goes into the car. Every tank of gas and every oil change is documented in my book. The car in it’s current state makes 650rwhp on 93 octane and methanol and gets about 18mpg average per tank. The modifications are as follows.

370ci forged iron block with Diamond forged dished pistons, Scat forged rods, LS6 cam, 241 heads with dual springs, hardened pushrods. Compression ratio is ~9.5:1.

STS Turbo kit with Turbonetics TC76 turbo and front mount intercooler.

CoolingMist methanol system.

60lb/hr injectors, Walbro 255 with voltage booster

BMR Axle Stubs

2006 Front Brakes

2006 Rearend

Car has other smaller mods as well that I’m probably forgetting at the moment, things like line lock, driveshaft loop, gauges, SLP rear swaybar, drag bags, etc.

The car has gone 10.9@136mph @ NYIRP with only a 1.8 60’. Car is tuned for 15psi.

Here is a vid of my 10.9 run…

Here are a couple pics as well… the car looks almost bone stock on the outside except the tailpipe and FMIC, that you can barely see.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4395/1003200jc4.th.jpg

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3636/1003206ua8.th.jpg

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/2820/1003208po6.th.jpg

Asking $23.5. Now $22,000 Car is located in Rochester, NY. Feel free to ask any questions if you are interested.

holy poop!

Not saying that a GTO is a sleeper car already… But thats a z06/Zr1 Killer right there!

650rwhp on 93 :clap: Awesome shit dude GLWS

A Plus… I like it alot.

GLWS Adam.

Wow!! Great price. Wish I had the money. glws

nasty glws

fuck that’s tempting.

I love GTOs.
I cream my pants everytime I see one on the road, then stalk the driver :] Or stand in parking lots staring.

Is that a dual exhaust since you have the '06 rearend?
Looks like single still though, and I couldn’t tell from the vid.

Maybe you missed the point where it was STS Turbo?
The Turbo IS the exhaust.

2006 Rear as in the pumpkin… it’s a bit stronger than the 2004

adam?

Yes?

Pssh, well 2006 rear end is vague.
Could have ran it through the left side and left the right empty.
Which would look a bit silly.

I see :]

i met you a while back with Jeremy, i had the A6. this car is stupid clean GLWS!!

Ahhh… Andrew right? How you been

OMG this is such a badass car, so many kills.

You should post a cruising / wot vid. The car is a Dr. jeckel Mr. hyde MOSTER :jawdrop:

Ahh - sorry to see this car go…

GLWS Adam

Yea I’ve been debating it for a while, but it’s time for a change and I have other priorities right now.

glws adam, this car looks and sounds amazing…o and its pretty quick too :stuck_out_tongue:

If this car happens to still be around in the spring I’d be verrrrry interested. I’m planning on getting rid of my DD Cobalt for a new toy/project and was looking at GTO’s, Vettes, and Fbodies… I just want something RWD and with an LS platform :slight_smile: Amazing car though man and GLWS!