TW/FS: 2004 Pontiac GTO, 6speed manual

Looking to possibly sell it this fall, or next spring.

I want around 16K (at least at the moment). Approx 50K highway miles, I used to live about 35miles from work. Oil ALWAYS changed with mobile-1 synthetic.

Rides & runs like a top.

The Good:
New tires in the back, fronts still have some decent meat of them

Brand new AC compressor (still need to install it)

Brand new Pedders tierod ends up front

Brakes are about 8 months old

Exhaust work (sounds great imo)

New Wipers

New Windshield

Inspected 2 months ago

The Bad:
Still some dents from the hail storm.

E-brake ratchet mechanism is broken, can buy one from the dealership and replace, or fix it yourself (common problem)

The back of the drivers seat plastic kick panel fell off (clip broke). I have it back on now, but will need to be fixed better. I got lazy and never bothered with it.

Passengers side door lock doesn’t work via the KeyFob… have to lock/unlock manually. Again, never had the time to look at it… just dealt with it.

that’s about all that I can think of at the moment, I’ll update as I think of stuff. If you’re interested, let me know… we can work on a price and shit.

I can vouch very nice car

GL steve.

thanks Kev :tup:

clean car! and steve is a good guy

why selling?

thanks chris

I just want something different for a DD at the moment… how much ya selling the STi for? lol

ahh i hear ya

17 and its yours :slight_smile:

Clean car GLWS!

eww GTO for an STI? -karma

lol nah, probably for a Lincoln LS (or maybe an STS Caddy) and pickup a project/hotrod car for the side.

I like how you blocked out the rear license plate but not the front…lol

Bump for a clean looking ride…glws

WTF. The only acceptable trade would be on an ls2. :slight_smile:

lol

The car needs a good detailing, it’s pretty dirty right now (those pics are from before the hail storm).

It has a few chips on the hood besides the dents. I’ll hopefully clean it up this weekend and post some recent/better pictures.

i drove my buddies l21 GTO again this past weekend. They are nice cars and cheap.

fun car… Steve keeps his cars up…

Good luck…

Let me know when you decide to go project car shopping, boi :tup: