Hey I'm New..

Hello, this is my intro.

I come here because my cousin psngrsr4boys kept naggin me to get on this. So how you all doing?

I know alot about american cars, not really about imports but there is room for growth. I currently drive a '96 Chevy Beretta z26, and soon to own a '69 Camaro thanks to student loans.

So thats about it.

tee up to student loans…i think mine will slap wheels on the beetle!

welcome tom! :wave:

well hello kait’s cousin.

welcome :wave:

96 beretta as my DD, car will run 4eva! lol

:wave:

welcome man, good luck gettin the camaro, first gens are sexy :slight_smile:

welcome :slight_smile:

welcome :slight_smile:

specs on camaro?

i’d ask about the beretta… but i don’t care about that one nearly as much

<— says ‘sick’, ‘dude’, ‘dude bro’, and sometimes All of these within the same sentence

1st gens are the best maro out there…

welcome :tup:

truth.

fixed :slight_smile:

and welcome aboard :wave:

lol the beretta is just my first car nothing special just besides some audio.

The camaro is going to be built for street/strip.
Hopefully a 396, a 350ci would be okay, but you gotta take what you can get. After that, the back end is going to be tubbed out, cage welded in, 3.14 gears, m21 trannie, weiand race blower (if the motor has 10:0 or lower compression) and a bottle down the road. I want to aim for a 8 second car, but still keep it legal on the street, so the headers back are going to be bolt on, and a different rear end can be swapped.

but yeah it’s a camaro

i saw you eyeing up that cabby earlier…vw for life.

hey you only have been into vw’s for like… less than a year, you just jumped on that bandwagon when everyone else did. kinda like the emo thing :wink:
american muscle, its a way of life.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

are you the one she plays vr6’s running the quarter mile for?

http://www.itz.net/images/feature/toolbox_c.jpg

Street/Strip with 3.14 gears? I’d go a bit higher than that, I run 3.73’s and they work great for cruising or messing around. 3.14’s aren’t going to give you the lower end grunt that you want in a 69 Camaro. Especially if you really plan on tubbing it.

396:tdown:…maybe 496:tup: definately not a 350:tdown::tdown:

Tubbs are cool, cage is cool, 3:14 gears are not cool. Atleast 3.73.

M21…why not go M22? Better trans. I woudlnt get either of those though. An Automatic or a Tk0 5 speed or a t56 6 speed. Old mech. linkage 4 speeds are not sweet.

weiand blower…meh…big thing outta the hood. Lose with big thing sticking out of hood and you dont look too sweet anymore. Big motor + N20. Theres a guy on here with that combo car moves pretty good :tup:

8 seconds in the 1/8th? lol you can do that with a relatively stock 350.

LSx that camaro,build something fast and halfway decent on gas.

:wave: Welcome