drag racing woes

sounds like it was a clean lookin s chassis.

back in the day 83 to oh i believe it was 86…the jimmy’s and blazer’s were s15’s. you say s10 blazer. so is it the suv? or the pickup. my self and MANY others consider the blaz/jims s15’s. because in all reality, they are.

mine started with a 2.8 as well. blew it right to fuck. seized solid lol. swapped a 305. smashed the truck doing 138km around a 90 degree turn. then swapped a 355 lt1, turbo 350 3-speed. on stock 2.73 carrier (don’t believe me…i wouldn;t either…but i never ever had a problem with it lol)

she ran 13.1 on bald hercules…or bf’s i think at the time. went to tune the modulator valve on the tranny. forgot to lock the hood…bam. smashed dash windshield hood everything. now…it’s caged, tubbed, 9" rear end. cropped out cross member for a 383 pushing 1400ftlbs on 300 shot of spray.

before all that i had multiple drops. drop leafs, 3" blocks, spindles, cut srpings. etc etc etc. 10" rim with a 375 rear tire. straight 3" through magnaflow.

if you know woodbridge…me and my buddy’s stang and wrx owned the fuckin streets

how i miss her :frowning:

edit; forgot to add the frame has been cut so it’s higher because she is gonna be as low as fuckin possible.