Anyone drift? (off topic)

Just wondering if any one here is into drifting. Under Destruction is planning on holding our own drift event around Pittsburgh and we just wanted to know if there is any interest from you guys. Most likely it will be a gymkanha sytle event ( drift around cone course). Of course there will be a show too, imports and domestics we dont care, just no crap. We arent judges so its not going to be a trophy show, but you can just park and drink beer and laugh at dumb cars.

take it to aim:D

Originally posted by Shaggy
Yeah i would mount the drags and still WOULDN’T win:

you have more excuses than TurboVW:eek:
own3d:eek3:

Originally posted by turbovw18
it ran a 14.18 …

it’s in winter mode now…on 15s traps much higher with those, 2-3 mph higher… but the tires have been beat since day 1… by next track season it’ll run a tad bit quicker… maybe a 14.17;)
shouldn’t sleeeeeeeeeds have skies:D

Originally posted by Pewterss
take it to aim:D
:smiley:

Originally posted by turbovw18
none… you might as well give it a shot… :stuck_out_tongue:
turbo wanta use my car:D

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
i ran a 75.97mph 1/8

you up for it

it’s in winter mode with bald ass tires… probably going in a garage for winter… thats why i have another vw

but if we can line it up sometime while it’s still out… sure :cool:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
I don’t really think that anyone here is interested in drifting themselves, but i’m sure we would all be interested in getting together and hanging at the car show and watching other people breaking their cars.

Keep us posted

i don’t know about all that…

maybe just us fwd people… :hs:

why you buying me a cookie or a Sub? :cool:

you hungry?

i’ll take the pewter car out… probably couldn’t drive it… it’s an auto isn’t it?:stuck_out_tongue:

you have more excuses than TurboVW:eek:

pffftttt

i get called out by fbodies…

why don’t YOU call me out in the rustang… no excuses here bald tires and all :smiley:

it ran a 14.18 …

it’s in winter mode now…on 15s traps much higher with those, 2-3 mph higher… but the tires have been beat since day 1… by next track season it’ll run a tad bit quicker… maybe a 14.17;)

Originally posted by Pewterss
shouldn’t sleeeeeeeeeds have skies:D

nope… but my car (sled) is so slow it should have skis :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

shaggy = ok…

highest trap thus far is 99 that run (14.18) was 97 i believe

Originally posted by ohsoquik02

how about your 1/8 mile

i hit a 9.104 @ 77mph or something… :hs:

i can’t remember really… i have some slips that are 79mph and i think i have one thats 9.0xx can’t remember

1/8 mile is for pussys!

1/4 or topend bitch:rolleyes:

i’ll take top end :smiley:

:cool:

how much of a lead should i give you :smiley:

none… you might as well give it a shot… :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by UDARMY
Just wondering if any one here is into drifting. Under Destruction is planning on holding our own drift event around Pittsburgh and we just wanted to know if there is any interest from you guys. Most likely it will be a gymkanha sytle event ( drift around cone course). Of course there will be a show too, imports and domestics we dont care, just no crap. We arent judges so its not going to be a trophy show, but you can just park and drink beer and laugh at dumb cars.

mmmmm… beer

I don’t really think that anyone here is interested in drifting themselves, but i’m sure we would all be interested in getting together and hanging at the car show and watching other people breaking their cars.

Keep us posted

I can never get into drifting: wow you see some cars go around a bend losing traction. I TRY my hardest not to do that everyday :greddy:

nah its i wanna try to go 80 around a bend designed for 35 that gives me problems…:stuck_out_tongue: