Drifting Beoatches!!!!

i know someone is guna hate so fuck the haters:zong:

the people that like it thanks for the support.:burnin:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-178091828747963028

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5417442144222882852

Some decent skill. :tdown: to street drifting…

I think I know who you are too…

lol@ the cop.
Lol@ drifting with the license plates in the video

street drifting is where its at! ask your boy andy and he will tell u diffrent. he totaled his 350z tryin to get it on the streets

you got some skill wtf did you tell the cops when they showed up lol

what are we suposta drive around with our license plates off? n our editing skills limit us from blanking it out so who cares

What a waste of tires.

ive seen the multi colored car in west seneca. ugly.

thanks bro. we asked him to leave, it was a private lot that the owner of it let us use. so he left and told us not to do it so close to the street

im impressed, you have really good control over your car and it seems to be consistent. :tup: to living in buffalo and being able to do that

the ugly car is the baddest 240 around. full coilovers, full roll cage, rb25 swap the list goes on

i just said it was ugly.

I would like to get in on this next time you guys go. Drifting without having to worry about the cops would be new for me.

this thread is awesome.

looks good guys. keep it up.

thanks newman, once the weather breaks n we start going to events i’ll keep throwin vids up

just got the beaver run schedule for anyone that wants to ride with us so you dont have to street drift. oh n the beaver is only a couple hour drive so tuck your tampons in and ride out!

2008 Schedule:

April 20th, Sunday

May 18th, Sunday

June 20th, Sunday

July 20th, Sunday

August 9th, Saturday

September 7th, Sunday

October 5th, Sunday

Is that the Beaver Run schedule?

yes sir hope ur gunna b ready 4 april i kno i will b

April will be cutting it close for me. I will make the May session.

do it up lets go rep for buffalo. if u need help with your whip let me know im always down to help on the nissans

what about nissan powered bmws?