Drifting Beoatches!!!!

nice vids

you guys have some decent control over your cars, but be careful out there.

looks like a lot of fun, but I’m too stingy to beat on my car/tries like that

great vids, looks like a lot of fun :tup:

thanks for the support guys. newman u gotta bring the e30 gtr out that thing is oh so sweet. nothing like rb power

Thread title and OP deceived me, I was expecting garbage. Good looks :tup:

yeah i was ready to throw my hate hat on and lay down a flame, but you guys are decent :tup:

i was gonna post zong > you, but ive only seen him in the snow + awd

i’ll be at beaver run with the SM crew/ team short bus

If you want someone to edit your videos next time, let me know.

that was really enjoyable to watch

Andyb remember when these kids were in advanced, and we were making fun of them because they said they were drifters. I take back my comments. Nice vids keep it up.

cool… fucking real cool

VERY NICE BRO…I LOVE DRIFTING AND LIKE ANDY SAID NICE CONTROL OVER THE CARS KEEP THE VIDS COMIN

hollah! now you boys know we don’t front when we say we are drifters. we will have more vids soon

nice vids and some real good driftin. I always thought about gettin a 240 as a second car to go with my 5.0 maybe some day in the future. oh and where is this beaver run i saw people talkin about this a while ago on here?

Rudeboy probably has more skill at drifting then anyone of the punks posting in this thread.

Also one of the coolest people in this area.

Doo Doo brown straight killin it!

hahaha hell yah rudeboy gets it done with soul brotha brown

Here is the real deal of small grass route circuits in Japan.

I love that boro RB25 240. That plexi quarter glass is ghetto fabulous.

Do you plan on making it to all of the Beaver Run meets? If you don’t mind, I’d like to tag along, I’ve never been.

yah i plan on going to all of them unless i run into car trouble. if you wanna tag along lets go. u can be the designated camera man

I got no problem with that, I video tape everything anyways. But I don’t do editing so if you want to do that, you can have the raw footage