Drifting...?

Driftin Y0! Str8 JDM, ya kno what Im sayin?

Allen Peterson might recognize these young thundercats.

http://www.eidro.com/video3/hall%20crash%20qual.WMV

http://www.eidro.com/videos.php The top one is the one I posted there. So just look at the 300ZX videos

This corner where people “try” to drift has screwed up some cars… Bad… Im the one that filmed all this shit haha. First night a 300zx TT some how managed to blow his oil pan pretty bad lol and broke a CV-Joint… Second night a 97 Sunfire decided to roll straight over the curb which happened to have like a foot and ahalf deep gap so he ended up (somehow no idea) effin up his transmission lol, broke CV Joint etc… ripped his cat-back exhaust apart on the undercarage (clearly). Uhmm third night, Right Hand Drive 300ZX Turbo, imported from Japan about 2 months ago managed to for some reason forget to turn, hit a curb basicaly dead on at about 120KM/H and bent the shit outta his front left rim, blow his tire and blow his front bumper kit into a few pieces… Final Night (I think for a while) was probably the worst… My buddy Cody warmed his tires up far too much and took the corner far far too fast… He ended up hitting the curb paralell at 140KM//H… Writing off his car, blew both front and back right hand tires right off the car, side skirt came flying off the car, back bumper came detatched, both rims are demolished will need new rims no matter what, but tires were untouched thank god (were more than the rims lol). Back axle snapped, I dunno all what happened thats just from what I saw and could tell last night. All I can say is ur fuckin insane bro, dont take that shit so fast man. And I hope u get ur ride fixed up!!

Drifting on public streets is bad man, it’s fuckin bad.

its out in an industrial area, just were opened like 2 weeks ago… theres absolutely not a soul in site for litteraly 5 minuets of driving pretty much… theres a highway on the far side of it, but maybe 1, 2 cars come by there a night

Its obvious to me that the curbs are there 24/7 :slight_smile:

When you play with fire sometimes you get burned. Someone should make some ramps so when you hit the curb you just go over instead of into them.

OK, first things first, please dont associate those guys with me, allen, and robb just because they live in the same town as us. WE ARE NOTHING LIKE THEM, hahaha.

I heard the other night that they were going out “drifting” and taking video, and i was just like ya, someone is going to crash, that is that worst idea i have ever heard so i decided not to go. Needless to say, i saw it coming from a mile away.

CAUTION TO BEGINNER DRIFTERS: Dont do it in a cavalier, dont learn how when there are curbs around, dont tell everyone that your a drifter when you suck shit, and last but not least, when the back end comes out 3/4 of the way through the turn, its called powerover not drifting, making you gay rather than cool.

WOW I dont even know what to say, thats about the stupids thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life. Thanks for making lethbridge ppl look like idiots now dumbass!!!

AND i would also like to add my name to the list of ppl who are in no way associated with these hooligans!!! GET A LIFE AND LEARN HOW TO DRIVE BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF!!!

EDIT: Just watch the full video, WOW you guys are fuckin looooosers like seriosly you cant even do a burnout without getting the tires wet and even stilll then you cant even do one without bogging. WOW is all i gotta say and please sell your cars you dont deserve them!!!

hehehehe

thats funny. I know those guys. Looks like thay had lots of fun. I wish I was there1:)

Nobody was associating anything with anyone. Nobody even said anyone or any city has a direct link to these people so take it down a notch.

EDIT: That “Cody” in the video wasn’t me by the way. Just to clarify :slight_smile:

shameful, i would like to move out of here haha.i am not associated with these people either.

I was just joking man…i know you werent insinuating that, im just clearing myself from the situation, haha…

for starters mr. canadian skyline lol. he was not associating you or allen to those guys, he was saying allen probably knows them. and if you’re like one of the probably many in lethbridge, you pry bought your car as is from allen, and havent putten another single penny into it because you couldnt tell the different between a tire and a rim. and for the “beginner or what ever drifter” comment made, pretty sure you guys pry shouldn’t be talking… i’ll give credit to allen and the white skyline in town… they’re about the only ones who drive above 50 KM an hour… all you other tools bought your cars, to say you have a skyline, well congrats… Now you and about everyone else and their dogs do… Unfortunate you have all that power, yet don’t have the balls to use it. Props to those who actually know how to drive their cars with the RB26’s etc… but let’s get real here, out of the probably 5-10 skylines in town, maybe 3 actually go above the speed limit and don’t just stand around their car and say yeah, this is my skyline… i bought it from allen or robbie, they did all the work… not to sure whats under the hood though… get real…

UMM do you have any fucking clue who your talking to??? First off chris bought his car from Lon Hall and was one of the first guys in canadan to get his car. Chris does all the work on his car and he def. knows the difference between a rim and a tire. Who are you anyways??? It would be nice to know who’s running their mouth on the internet calling ppl out when they just video taped and were directly associated with 3 cars crashing in 3 days!!! This is a fuckin discrase and I personal am sickened by this whole situation.

Ahhh, he’s got a case of the “Internet braveness”. Where he talks shit on the net but when it comes to real life, he runs like a bit(#

Cavalier drifting LOL. Maybe I can bring my Spec V to D-Sport. :lol:

Alrighty…i dont even know where to start with this guy.

First off, my car was imported myself through lon hall of www.worldcarlink.com. I had lon select a privately bought 1989 gts-t about 6 months before the car was legal. He had a greddy fmic, hks bov, and an exhaust sitting around for the car (which i paid for and arranged to have installed while in japan) and i also elected to have an rb25det motor swapped into the car while it was in japan (for reliability, power, etc.). This entire process had nothing to do with allen (and im sure he can vouch for that) and i had the car here in july of 2004 (making it one of the earlier skylines in the country). Once the car was here, i bought r33 gtr seats for it, blitz wheels, hks gt3037 turbo, hks manifold, hks wastegate, walborough 255 fuel pump, JIC front upper control arms, hicas locking bar, tein HA coilovers, drift pineapples, greddy profec B spec 2 boost controller, eclipse deck, mb quart component set, greddy shift knob, drift knob, and gtr bumper (which i painted myself) not to mention many other things that im sure have slipped my mind. I also have thousands of dollars worth of plans for this winter, and i will also add that all installations have been done by me, and only me (except for joe who pushed up on my subframe to get the pineapples in, hahahah).

Secondly, ask anyone on here who has seen me drive (in a safe environment, away from traffic and pedestrians, which you have never seen me do btw, so to make claims about my driving is completely ludicrous), for example people at the red deer drift event that i attended and they will tell you that i know what the fuck im doing. I have taken a racing school down in florida, and have a lot of hard driving under my belt (also placed 3rd in the autocross this year and ran a 13.2@110). If i was the poser you say i am, would i actually be taking my car to the track and racing it??? Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that im way the hell better than anyone in that video at driving.

Thirdly, i hate the idea of having a bandwagon car, when i bought my car i had no idea it would explode into the jdm craze that is today, and if i had known, believe me that i would not have bought my car. You also raise the point of me just being an attention whore who wants everyone to see my car and fall in love with it. Frankly, i couldnt give less of a shit about what my car looks like, i love driving it and that is the only thing that matters to me. This winter will be spent under the hood and on the chassis, i dont plan on touching the exterior of the car.

In conclusion, i think (and notice that i said “think” because afterall, its only my opinion right) that your an idiot who’s running their mouth about something that they know absolutely nothing about. You say all these things, but in reality, they have no merit, and it just comes off as some ricer in a cavalier jeleous that his car gets walked on by my winter driver 500 dollar pick up truck. I feel sorry for you, a “supposed” car enthusiast trapped in a j-body…

Another thing to add…the speeds posted in your description of the accidents are no where near accurate, i mean, sure they hit hard, but 120km/h, thats a total exaggeration…and i also find it funny how your name on here is 2.2eco and you cant tell the difference between a cavalier and sunfire???

this is the stupidest thing ever.looks like alcahol was a factor aswell. real smart! :lol:

plz refer to figure 8 drifting http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2991

sure looks like chris doesnt know what he is doing… :butthead: :finga: :roll:

Pretty simple really, do silly things and the law of chance is going to catch up to you. As I always say, it’s not what you end up doing to youself, it’s when you hurt someone else doing something stupid!!

Looks like harmless fun but eventually someone always gets hurt. Be carefull out there guys, the tracks are all over to do this stuff.

Nobodys perfect, we all have done stuff we look back on and know was stupid.

If we think first we’ll enjoy whatever we do much more.

Be safe :rolleyes:

It’s stupid as hell to race or drift on any road, or street that isn’t closed off for an event. You really wanna kill someone? Save the racing for the track and areas that are closed off to the public, it’s really irresponsible to do that.