Drifting Beoatches!!!!

yah thats fine we just need someone to catch the action for us. plus you will b able to drink so that always makes for a good time. we bring a 8x8 tent, a fold up picnic table, a big ass cooler, a portable grille, n a gang of spare rubber its great

:tup: nice

Id know that pimp ass/ dented 240sx/skyline anywhere i met rj once at autozone and we talked for like an hour about theory and application of drifting, nice to see the whips in action :tup:

are you bringing it out to drift events this summer?

I would build a drift car, but there is no local support.
(if you say lancster (dunn tire park now) klill yourself)
drifting the inside track is hardly a good drift course.
(thats how it was the last time I seen drifting at lancaster, and they were poor poor drifts)

Either way, if we get a drift scene with some proper courses that I can go and completely SUCK on, I’ll build a car for it.

if you build it they will come!! the reason there is no support is becasue none of you support the sport by getting into it. lancaster is nice enough to even let us go there after years of talking to them. me n rj try to help ppl get into drifting but no one is willing to practice on the streets and no one ever wants to ride to p.a either. so we get a track day and no one still wants to show support. if you can set a better drift course up go for it, n then let me kno

Street practice is risky business. Just like street racing, it’s awesome to watch but it gives the sport a reputation of recklessness. And it’s that reputation that makes it harder for people with less nerve to want to get into the sport or support a drift event. But if you don’t practice, you’ll never get better… It’s a double edge sword.

But for those who are interested, we’re holding a few Open Drift ProAm events with DriftOps at Dunnville this summer. It’s close to home and the sport in Ontario is much larger and more widely accepted than here in WNY.

… Although I’m not sure if RJ is allowed into Canada :uhh:

Details?

We’re 90% done finalizing everything. I can tell you now that 2 dates are July 12th and September 13th, and that these days will be points events in the ProAm series;

“This series will give drivers the opportunity to develop the competitive driving skills required to successfully compete on a larger global scale. Winners of the PRO-AM series will receive licenses to compete in the 2009 Castrol DMCC Pro Drifting Series and eventually Formula Drift.”

But you don’t have to have Formula-D aspirations to come out and slide. I’ll be making a post and updating our events here on NYSpeed as soon as we’re all set. :tup:

You wouldn’t be referring to a certain purple 350Z would you?

yep. we tried tellin him no to fire it hard, n what does he? goes floor’n it right out of the gate.

onyx, rj can get over the border he has a passport. let us know when the dates are set in for sure. how long does it take to get to dunville from buffalo?

Cool. You don’t need a passport to cross, but I couldn’t remember if RJ had a “tainted past” and the government wouldn’t let him cross.

It’s about an hour away from Buffalo.

:picard:

if i lived in japan that’s how i would do. drifting is mainstream car culture in jp.
you sir are lucky. want to sneak me over. i’ll sell junkyard parts all day to drift nightly.

Originally Posted by ShiftDead
You wouldn’t be referring to a certain purple 350Z would you?
yep…that Z

havent seen ya yet…come to June 14th and hit me up

fuck it, Driftset.

Fuck it. free tires playa. been drifting as long as me you’d know that

it’s not easy building a super reliable drift car that you drive daily for the love of drift. paint jobs and fancy shit come second to a guy who regularly makes 500 mile round trips to thrash… but at any rate i’m sure you’ve seen… sorry about my eye sore.

yes, sir, even you
as long as you floor it like a retard

if your not up on your number one local drifter…
all cleaned up after crashed into the fucking wall at mansfield,oh

here are two vids you may not have seen. watch em and listen to some Harlem shit
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=660566864281977256&ei=

and a kinda old promo vid, but still sweet. camera angles kinda suck. but shit…you guys wont come film
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6416217581366928647&ei=

you Jay,Josh and Jeff used to help me out back in the day. i got you boys.
anytime.

which one of you driftset dudes did a flyby on me on the 290 near the 190?

LOL. I was out looking for races and came up DRY.

i still love 240s

probably me i do live on the island so i usually am around there, what were you in? was it that sti?

Yeah.

so many dueche bags and vigins on this site that would give the thumbs down

but the drifting was awesome
keep it up

ahhh sooo jealous good work guys, if only my coupe was worthy

that was really cool