anyone with a good camera wanna risk their lives this sunday?

some of the guys and i may be going out this sunday to have some fun, was wondering if someone wanted to ride shoty in some cars and get some rolling pics and drifts and crap? LMK, also a phone number would be good, idk when we are going out but i have to work till like 3

That sounds AWESOME!!! I would love to take pictures with complete strangers drifting their cars while I’m riding “shoty” despite the fact I’ve never personally witnessed any of you drive!! Call me bro, I’m down!

:rofl you dont need to be in the car while drifting, you would be outside taking pictures, only time you would be in the car is when we would be running from cops, going to the next spot or cruising around.

I can use my motorola razr v3xx with 1.8megapixels combined with an 8x zoom to snap some killer shots.

subscribed

:rofl anyway…seriously, anyone?

oh and i usually use my dare with 3.2 megapixels sometimes get good ones haha

let me know where you end up drifting!!

so i can stay miles away… lol

you live in bitch ass guilderland where nothing illegal goes on so we arent goin anywhere near there plus were all broke and cant afford to drive out there haha

srs shit goes down in guilderland, we’re all just good at not getting caught :shifty

AMD IS THE BEST is for HIRE

lol yeah pay nick I’m sure he will come out and take pics for you guys :rofl

yeah huh?

wat, im not paying anyone unless i know were not gonna get interupted

well then get your own camera… Canon 50D’s and Canon 70-200 L lens’ dont pay for themselves, also time isnt free either, especially when you dont know the person your taking pictures of.

just figured someone i knew might have a camers worth using or anyone wanted to come hang out or whatever.

:rofl that phone sounds like it could take some nuts video ! are you for free lance ? want to hire you to do my next wedding

this thread failed justin…

i dont see how, in build threads people are always like OHH ill come help you blah blah blah…this is the same thing just your hangin out not working, and i dont tell people, oh ill give you a hand working on your car for 20$

haha yea i think the thread just went this way by bad luck, normally i could see some people replying for this, this is something joey and his buddies could be up to doing

i wouldnt do this because im 21 and really feel too old when im sitting in the back of a cop car for drifting mismatched colored nissans

i think the thing is taking a great picture requires setup time, shots, editting. its very time consuming and not to mention you risk equipment damage… and ask anyone, i dont work on cars for free, theres usually some form of grape drank, tacobell or pizza involved.

so who wants to be there to take pictures of the wreckage?

mine is the only one mis matched :cry:

well im not giving out free blowies haha :ahh

exactly see!?!?!? :thumbup i might just take my brother with me with his video camera :thumbup