So...Its finaly going to happen.... *pic*

I know the S is loud…thats 1 of the reasons i like it…if money permits this year, I will be putting all forged internals for strength, if not, then next year…stock 99 engine only has 40k on it…
This winter, aside from the S/C install with anderson power pipe… The heads are coming off for new gaskets and arp studs…then they are going out for port/polish and valve job…when they get back, im putting some comp blower cams in…intake will most likely be the new typhoon since its out already, and will also get port matched to the heads…but rumor has it by february trick flow is supposed to have one out, so i may just hold off for that one…it seems better…also installing headers…we already have stuff done like upper plenum, 75mm TB, exhaust, gears etc. then it goes on the dyno for tuning…oh yeah, upgrading the clutch too since ours is toast…

this is the basic plan for right now, but im sure things will change…we have ideas of what exact combo we wanna run, but still doing some research…again…mostly if money permits…which i have already started a budget for, so there should be no issues (i hope)

should make a fun little car for the wife. :slight_smile: