Purchased.

Ford Racing Head
Ford Racing Stage 2 Cams
AEM adjustable Cam Gears
SPA stage 1 Turbo kit 10psi kit.
SPA stage 2 Intercooler.
SCT power programmer
Cold air.
Custom exhaust ( resonator and straight pipe)
Need.
Diablo Mafia
Oil pan with return line fitting.

its my daily not my main project jsut trying to get it a little more juice

Sick man! Nice to see the modded Foci!

even if its sarcasm, its nice to hear good things for a change lol

No honestly. I love focus’s. I almost bought a red SVT the other day. Idk, something about em that i really like. Prolly cause im a ford fag lol

SVT’s were kind of lemons though

Ive never had problems with em(with buddies that have owned them)

the thing with the svt’s is their thermostat housing broke every 20k so people were overheating them thinking they were junk, but mines not an svt, and as far as the ford fag thing goes me too. lol my long term project is actually a 1990 miata and im putting a 5.0 with a ford ranger rear end, it should be sick or suck but either way itll be cool as far as the focus build goes looking to run 14s maybe 13s if im lucky. just need to throw the turbo kit on and dyno tune it

Nice man! I like the Ford monster miata conversion better than the LSx swapped ones. Seems right keeping a ford in a ford.

I dont see why you wouldnt run 13’s with the Focus, traction providing

we’ll see im going to run it a few times NA then see what the turbo brings.

miata 12s for sure lol providing i dont just sping it around in a circle when i hammer it, oh and your opinion on something should i put a t5 tranny in it or a c4 automatic? the miata that is

Depends on what ya wanna do with it. If ya want it to be a drag queen, yeah a C4 is gonna be more consistant. If ya want a cruiser id say throw the T5/T56 in it. A Viper-spec T56 with 4.30 gears would be NUTTY in that thing!

it would, im just a newb at building cars and c4’s are easy to come by still in school for it, hahha but i got the body 1990 style red stripped and i got the 302, trick flow heads with roller rockers, nice and built just need the rear end and the tranny

are you an hvcc student? I think I’ve seen your car and you are part of the “burnout club” if I remember correctly

Nice. Car should scream with the TFS heads on it. Any other mods to the motor? Cam, intake etc.

A T5 would probably be your best all around bet though for it. But like i said, if you want to make it a nasty drag car, built C4 with a brake all the way!

Hmm?? :excited

yeah i dont do them just watch hahahah

He’s a stunter!

maybe once in a while

Yep… I get a kick out of the crew that provokes people to do burnouts haha

its got mild grind cams in the heads not sure exactly what i bought the heads allready built, all i know is that they are after market and i can tell by the lobes that their going to be sloppy as hell :slight_smile: