no more turbo focus, new car pics inside.

well, long story short, I ran into a slew of deals I could not pass up. I sold my gray focus for $4k, got $3k for all my aftermarket parts, and nabbed up this crazy mint '03 focus SVT for $8500. used the $3k from parts to pay off all my debts, and put $4k down on the SVT for reasonable payments. I drove it two days and it was already bathed in salt…tried to robo-wash it this morning to grab pics but it wasnt working out so well…so here are just a couple shots of it all dirty. clean pics coming when the weather/road conditions permit

I am second owner, previous was a 35yr old woman that bought the car cause she liked the way it looked. back seat was never even sat in. has heated mirrors, audiophile sound package, factory HID’s, and all service records on file at the dealership for every oil change/etc.

really quite happy with the decisions I’ve made this past month to end up with this car. Its a kickass daily that is a known monster on the track. I kept my euro bumpers so they are headed for this car, and I already bought an H&R cupkit lol.

cant wait for track days!!!

cant wait to take pictures of it while its clean =P
definitely a kick ass car. :tup:

im so happy for u nick looking good keep it up buddie :tup: and lets hope i get the sti today:/

you need those rims in your sig. those would be hott on there.

very nice

how long until this is turbo’d

this car isnt getting turbo’d…I’m aiming supercharger on this one. lol, by the time I’m done with focus’s I’ll know how to make power on any motor with any power adder lol.

the wheels in my sig are $1000/piece…lol. I’m looking to get some EAP edition focus wheels from ford racing in black, and then adding the time attack red stripe in body color.

thats going to be a real good look. Great buy. wanna run my basically stock(:snky:) D20 ZX3??

Nice car.

And you don’t even have to change your screen name. :tup:

Car looks good, keep it relatively stock this time!

Just an FYI about TA stripes, I’ve done painted and pin striping vinyl for them. Use pin striping vinyl from Napa it’s outrageously easy.

Hopefully we wont have to worry about this one leaking fluids?

i think he should change it to lolrsk8

very nice. I like the SVT and i always had a thing for those 3 door focus hatches. Congrats man

Always had a strange place in my heart for these cars and how well they handle. Such a good buy. Does my 2005 focus st have your same motor only in a sedan?

EDIT:Nevermind you have the 2.0 zetec at 170hp, I have the mazda 2.3 at 151.

nice car… I hate time attack, don’t do it… get a more aggressive suspension, track wheels/tires/brake pads and make the most of what it is and not what it’s not.

Looks nice. :tup:

Dont get me wrong it looks great but $8500 for a 6 yr old focus? Is that really a good deal?

it blue books over $11k. they were $30k new.

and this one wont be leaking fluids…the last one was only a clogged PCV valve…I had since swapped in one from an SVO mustang and solved that issue I had at the last track day. I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for a used supercharger kit, as with the 6spd the SVT’s respond VERY well to them. Already plan on the suspension/tires/brake pads/brake lines ASAP…prolly supercharge for next season.

so when do i get a ride?

Get the new supercharger, Eaton recently put out the Tvs, They have direct swaps I’m pretty sure for m4?, m62s and m90. You should search the cobalt forums and ion redline forums for used m62s. A lot of those guys are going turbo or with the new tvs that Harrop/Eaton are putting out. Lots of cheap superchargers. The tvs puts out only like 10-20 % less efficiency than a turbo.

jackson racing used to make kits for the base zetec and the SVT, the base got an M45, and the SVT had the m62. If I can find a used kit for the SVT i’ll be all over it.