2013 Ford Focus ST 4K Miles $26,500

Car: 2013 Ford Focus ST
ST3 Package w/ Sunroof (Full Leather Heated Recaros, HIDs, NAV, Push button start, Dual Zone Climate Control, etc)
Performance White
252 HP/ 270 TQ
4,076 Miles

This is my personal car that was going to be my daily driver. I factory ordered this car and it is fully load with every option you can get in a Focus ST. I have decided after getting the road racing bug to a different daily driver so this is up for sale. This car is a blast to drive and I know the next owner will love it.

Modifications:
Steeda Lowering SpringsSteeda Rear Swaybar
Steeda Short Throw Shifter BracketMagnaflow Stainless Catback
COBB Cold Air IntakeWheels Plasti Dip Gunmetal

NY Speed Price:
$26,500

1540 Walden Ave
Cheektowaga NY, 14225

Post on here, stop by and ask for me, Chuck Basil Jr, or call me at 716-362-2988

cool car in a great color combo! GLWS

love it (go figure, lol)

If you still have this when I get bsck from vacation ill buy it

Would look better in black. GLWS

Annnndddddd…your mom!

:tup:

great car, better seller.

When do you get back?

I leave on the 12th and come back the 21st

What happened to the OEM tires? I thought these came with Eagles?

^ good eye…i had dunlop direzza z2 on…factory tires gy eagle f1 have 300 miles on them and are back on the car.

These cars look so awesome. I drive a new focus for work and ford has come a long way. Super fun to drive

Glws!!

I absolutely love these cars. GLWS

As much as I hate Ford, this car is pretty much exactly what I want/need. Ugh I really want to drive this thing.

Has it ever been raced/autoX’d? What color are the wheels underneath the gunmetal?

Now that is a nice looking car right there. GLWS, should go quick!

I used to also after the craptastic vehicles they pumped out (and I owned a few) in the 90s - 00s. But they have come so far as far as sporty compact cars are concerned. Def very far ahead of the other “big 3”, miles I would say

If I were in the market right now to buy a brand-new car, I would skip the Honda, Volkswagen dealership, and go right to ford. I can’t believe I just said that, But it’s true

LIES! You would never buy a new car! I think instead you would just find like 16 or 17 Accords with 175K+ miles on them and start collecting.

That was the sound of a million Accord’s crying out in pain.

While I enjoy putting a bowtie on every day this really is a nice car so if you are looking for a fun daily… you found it!

I really really want one of these, I always said I’d get one, awesome price, glws, if it was black I’d be all over it. This is currently one of the fastest fwd cars on the market.

Wheels underneath the plasti dip are silver. I did a few events (autox and hpde) in the car but had oil changed after each one. The tires and brakes where taken off with 300 mile on them so they are still new.