2013 Ford Focus ST 4K Miles $26,500

Bump for an awesome daily

Wow, I had no idea the new focuses were this nice.

I’d consider one for a DD.

Yep, I just said it.

I can’t stop looking at this…

What was original msrp … Trades ?

Have any companies cracked the ecu’s in these? What kind of power can the stock motor/turbo put out

Edit:looks like just a flash can get u around 280ish and all the way up to about 350+ with “stage 3” parts (upgraded turbo and typical bolt ons)…damn

It’s crazy how much power these make!

These things should be a blast in about a year. SOOO many parts coming out for them! Built this intercooler for one a couple weeks ago…GLWS I’m sure the market is there and this will go quick!
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd255/zero5672/9df2b983-7fa7-4866-b4f4-0b34b92edea5.jpg

Org. MSRP is 29800.
The sale would be transacted thru Basil Ford so I can provide Financing and take trades.

Chuck? This is Andre, Jess’ friend.

I’ve seen the car in person, (drove it, a few hundred feet) and was very impressed. I’d never been in a Focus ST before, great fit and finish, very clean car.

Cory?

If this is Chuck’s car I bet his next vehicle will be white yet again, ha.

Yea its me…new one is Black with Red accents…I wanted white tho haha

I really dig this! My brother may be buying my corolla, if so im all over this!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

New what

Just setup a test drive sunday! I’m assuming its this one, when i called basil they mentioned they had one ST in stock. :tup:

If i don’t get this one, I really want one in black. I’m not too sure how i like the white, I would have to look in person. Verizon participates in the “X-plan” so i could get a new one at a nice little discount as well. Regardless, I think the slow-rollas time may be coming to and end… :smiley:

It’s RWD and does hairy burnouts even though its not white! :tdown:

Do you live on Richmond? I see that car all the time around EV!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I live downtown but that one you see isn’t me. I heard of someone else with the same car but I have not seen it myself. I just got this like 3 weeks ago.