Went out for a new stove....

… And got this instead

http://img.tapatalk.com/a68958a8-78aa-3ff6.jpg

Probably going to get flamed for this…

Got a 2012 Ford Focus SE, very happy with it and it’s dead nuts reliable for the old lady and I hoping to get 40mpg highway, so far I got 33mpg city. Has Microsoft sync and I absolutely love it. We’re leasing for 2years and then going to buy it, after the 2 years I’m going to get myself a focus st and let the mrs keep this.

IDK how you managed 33 city, After 1000 miles I want a snap shot of the dash avg. MPG counter.

My old gf has a fiesta, avg.'s 28 between city and highway

Nice!

We average more than that in my wife’s new fusion, and that’s in Denver’s shitty traffic. Sounds like your ex-gf was doing something wrong:dunno:

She was, that’s why she’s an ex gf?

So you went out for a stove but came home with a toilet instead.

hahahahaha

Beat me to it…bastard.

Lol its better then what I had, plus for some reason it’s all I could get approved for, I looked at civics, mazdas, hyundias, Chevy… Etc. perfect toilet for me. For being a subcompact car, it’s extremely luxurious, also very comfortable. I’m not a ford guy at all but the focus has came a long way.

You OLD gf must drive like a retard she should be getting 35-40, plus the car has to be ran threw a few tanks of gas for it to be accurate.

I really like the interior on thses and the new fusion. I have not seen the fiesta in person yet. I am liking the performance figures on the ST and RS though

hondaUntilIBuyAFord

i like these cars.

had a few as rentals at various times. i like them enough to request them now.

I still have my Honda :wink:

I looked at the fiesta and was like yea not getting this too ugly, I’d rather have a Mazda2 lol. I’m deff getting the st in 2 years.

hahaha yes! god I hate most fords, these cars being one of them but if it floats your boat.

these cars are actually pretty awesome. i work a ford dealership and read a lot about the transmission in these. they are internally a manual transmission but shift as an automatic. when u hit the brake an actuator release the clutch. thats why it kind of shutters going into reverse or starting from a dead stop. the only down fall is if your on a hill at a dead stop it kind of coasts back a little.

another awesome feature is it learns your driving habits after i believe after 2500 miles. so if your a pedal to the metal kind of driver it will shift accordantly. same thing if you are a softy driver.

these cars are actually well thought of and engineered.

Yea this is a auto, so my gf can drive it and we both noticed that it acts like a standard.

We have a yellow Focus ST at Towne, its OK def not worth $30k IMO

What were the lease payment terms on something like this?

I was out in Vegas a week ago and kept seeing a ton of compact cars on tv commercials leasing for $99-$159 per month with little or nothing down. Cheap cheap cheap. Don’t see deals like that here.