Went out for a new stove....

I did zero down and $250 a month, the reason it’s high is because I never had a auto loan before. I’m splitting it with the gf so it’s less then that lol.

Lol I went to Towne of op they only wanted $23k for one with out my touch

I enjoy my Focus Hatch. It’s good a-to-b transportation. I average about 31mpg which is mostly city driving (~10 mile commute to work), but have seen 39mpg on the highyway (Green Bay to Milwaukee). It is also fairly quick for its class.

Transmission is a little strange, but with the newest software update it is refined most of the time. Rollback on hills is not an issue if you apply throttle quickly (hill hold feature). It does perform well in sport mode – quick downshifts.

Some annoying interior rattles.

Bad front strut (need to get this fixed).

We’ll see how it holds up.

Hm. Must not of liked the postscript driver

yea i have the hill assist button on mine too, i noticed that difference too, its deff quick for its class. over all im extremely happy with the car, the focus has come a long way from day one. does the dealer have to flash the new update?

When was yours built? They likely already performed the update.

Before the update the transmission was a little clunky during slow speed crawl situations. There was also some vibration when pulling away. These have mostly been eliminated. Shifting seems a little smoother as well, and it is quicker to downshift to the appropriate gear. Overall, I like this transmission. I wish I had purchased the manual (which is fantastic), but I needed a car quickly and there weren’t any manual SE/sportpackage cars around at the time.

I’m not sure I’ll have to look and same thing with me, I wanted a manual but, a there was none on the lot and b the misses wasn’t comfortable with driving one yet, I’m really sucked into get a st. I really do love the car over all it performs so well for its class and the features are off the wall.

Evan, good looking Focus! Happy I could help you out w/ the new car.

Thanks! Do I kno you?

Jon @ Towne. I sold you the car

Get the f outta here! Dude I had kno ideal you were on here! Thanks again buddy! I’ll be back for the st!

Sounds good buddy! Happy to hear you’re enjoying the Focus.

if you just recently bought it before it leaves they would have done the recall for reprogramming the pcm, tcm and abs module. i cant remember the recall number off hand but if your recently bought it while they had it in the shop to inspect it and get it ready they more likely take care of all recalls before it leaves the dealership

I’m pretty sure they did it, I just like to double check, Jon (jbgti) was my salesman and I could never ask for a better salesman he really went the extra mile with everything, so I’m sure he made sure it was done when they brought it in for a new battery and inspection.

don’t hold yourself to that…they’re bringing the RS in late 2014 if the ST sales are high enough to warrant further performance development. I’m going to be 50/50 upset and excited if they finally release an RS model in the states. Excited that we get one, but upset because I’ll want one but really shouldnt get one haha.

Yea a rs/st fiesta will be way better then a base model one. I’m saying when I looked recently I was not happy with it.

What’s the buyout price?

9-10k

Really? You’re paying $6k over 2 years, then buying it for $10k? How’d you do that? MSRP is well over $20k.

I’m not sure if you can lease a used car, but was this used?