Turbo/NA

Thoughts on having a boosted civic or a NA civic with a B-block…Basically for the track and just driving around in no road racing…just imputs no hating plz…because im close to gettin a my motor for my hatch and i dont no what to do either build a b20 all motor or build for boost… :dunno: thanks…

If your not road racing boost it!!!

exactly…road racing kills boosted cars

so boosted all the way for drag then…

all motor, it takes big bucks to become to win boosting shit

all motor is more fun at times

i got a b20 and high compression b20 pistons for sale!

What all do u have…

If you build it, She will come… All motor im telling you…

Ya ive seen acouple all motor civic that ran real good…i herd that theres too many problems mixing vtec with boost…

Slowcivic and i should be decently deep into the 10s this year boosted…i raced my hycomps car for him last year and it was a blast, 12.4 best time…

vtec+boost is where it starts to get good! that is a crock of poop, u must have missed that mythbusters

what is ur setup…

O hellz ya … tearing it up :mrT:

this year will be a Golden ealge hd sleeved block 84mm bore,sfp t3 mani,turbonetics 60-1,crower rods, je pistons, stock gsr head, cams i dunno tryen to pry steves fingers loose of some, crower valve springs, gsr tranny,pro drive spool,s&w 8pt cage, zex dry setup, not sure what shot, jonhyrace car ic, and so on…
24-28psi with a 50-75 shot so i dunno

lol nice…what block…so u say if done right a boost block will gain more HP and TQ safely then a doin a all motor…

b18c1, hands down the boosted car will be faster, but all motor is prob more fun,
to see 11’s with an all motor car, is tuff, alot of dedacation,lightweighting and tuning…and the bigest part,seat time…

why did you forget to add me to that statement

Because this will be a my first motor…so i just tryin to see what i should do first because i dont wanna start on a turbo then switch to NA…so thats why im lookin hard into it…i just think boost would be alot of fun to have and tune…but it can also be a nightmare right???

boost > no boost

ITR41: along with about 40 sets of axles

bwhahaha

Gotta love that turbo sound…right?? :v8killer: :bigok:

Snatchback1320 your a damn retard. supercharger that bitch. hahha

just fuckin with you. Go all motor i think it would be better.