help :)

hmm this should prolly not be in here… but im a noob forgive me…

who thinks what about this: i got a 98 civic… 4door blah… but ne ways…

ls motor with a gsr tranny?? good go or no go?

i dunno if the bolt patterns match on the gsr tranny though…
and im an idiot.

i’m pretty sure that does work, and i think its actually pretty common, but i could be wrong.

yes it will work…

ok thanks guys…

b18c5!!

welp i think changed my mind- i donthave the time or patience for ls motor…

i think im gonna try the h22, and no turbo… all motor…ha.

i change my mind to much…

Originally posted by blazinpink
welp i think changed my mind- i donthave the time or patience for ls motor…

i think im gonna try the h22, and no turbo… all motor…ha.

i change my mind to much…
just buy a real car u know a camaro or firebird. :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

lol im a lil american car hater. but only cuz i have a piece of shit one now… woo hoo.

you will need more patience with the H22 swap

Originally posted by BoostedITR41
you will need more patience with the H22 swap

yeah Manda we talked about this the other day…H22 is more difficult than and LS…LS is simple as hell

i know… i talked to colt about it… he said since i dont wanna turbo it, that an h22 would be better.

if you want fast you should probally sale the honda:D

Originally posted by tsibribri
if you want fast you should probally sale the honda:D

I’m sure she doesnt want to be broken down on the side of the raod with the “alternative”

cough DSM cough:D

for what you would have in a H22 swap and a motor mount kit you could build a pretty wicked B series motor.

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
I’m sure she doesnt want to be broken down on the side of the raod with the “alternative”

cough DSM cough:D

who said anything about a dsm?

:smiley: :tounge:

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
for what you would have in a H22 swap and a motor mount kit you could build a pretty wicked B series motor.

x2

the h22 is a pretty cool swap,but like eric said u could build a b series to walk all over an h22 with bolt ons

Originally posted by Vapor Trail

x3

Considering your chasis is already set up to take a B series to begin with thats automaticaly less work.

Originally posted by 8Grand
x3

Considering your chasis is already set up to take a B series to begin with thats automaticaly less work.
x4

agreed, however i dont have 3 grand to dump into say a gsr motor…

i can get an h22 bout about 800… lots less money… or atleast this is what im being told.
I know that the h22 swap is going ot be difficult. But ia m prepared :slight_smile: