What to do(motor)

I have a 95 integra GSR. I hate this car but on the other hand i have a lot of stuff done to it. Problem I have had 3 rebuilds on this motor the last 2500 miles. So do i do it again at another machine shop, or do i get rid of the motor all together and to a prelude v-tec and live happily ever after??? Need some input please

well the motor you have SHOULD be rock solid…whats going wrong with your motor? i mean if you have the loot the h22 would be my choice…but i am wondering why your motor is crapping out

h22 is a tight fit in an integra

call jay and have him rebuild it

werd hybrid rebuilt my motor, goin on 19K now and still perfect, nothing gone wrong with it…:knock on wood:

U know my input on h22’s its not a bad fit but its not reeally worth it, u can make every bit of power with a b series as u can with an H. Id do a K if you wanna stay all motor but thats my .02 h22 trannys suck h22 dont take abuse like a b series does

H = poop
K = way overpriced
B = teh win

and its VTEC not V-TEC

H = win torque ownz

i feel the same way, B series parts are more plentyful and you pretty much know what combination works because its been done. the after market for the H series motor is a little weak compared to the B motors, and until you buy a good motor mount kit(hasport) so the motor sits in the engine bay straight and you dont go through axles every week, then theres the wireing half of it. money saved on wireing and motor mount kits you can get some nice upgrades stuff for the B series motor.K series is the way to go for all motor but the prices are outragous, for what they want for a K swap you can go almost with a turbo B motor.

darkstar- turbo type R 271tq
dodge viper 525tq
but yet the type R got the viper out of the hole and proceeded to lay down a 5 car win. torque ownz? i guess so :dunno:

:owned:

We were just talkin about running a b20 shorty, but high revs were putting it in question…

The motor is already fuuly built. EVERYTHING. I’m just getting sick and tired of putting money into a motor that hates me. What about keeping my head and bolting it on to a b20??? HIgh reves. Anyone know.

Sounds like you need wire loom to match your paint. thats what i heard ties everything together. kinda like a good tune

what do you mean fully built? sleeved? who did the work? call hybrid and have it done right

B20 vtecs ant bad u can make some horsepower with them its an 89mm stroke so u cant excatly rev them to the moon that have a poor rod/stroke
how high u wanna rev this? and what rods/pistons u gonna use u can rev shit as long as u got sick rod bolts

:blah: :blah:

What the hell do you know about Honda performance? :ugh:

:wink: :hs: :love:

sorry but I am a firm believer that if it isn’t vtec from the factory it should stay that way. all the B20/vtecs I have seen have broken locally. the sleeves are weak, no oil squirters, poor rod/stroke ratio, and last but not least they can’t be reved

Thanks for the input. I think i’m going ot try my luck at prelude v-tec. So therefore i have a hole swap to part out. The motor was built totally N/A. thanks

oil squirters are overrated, rod/stroke can be corrected with the right stuff to make is rev like a gsr…they say b20s are not all created equal about the sleeves being week so its a toss up there

tell that to every turdbo motor