What to do(motor)

thats why eveyone & their mother has a b series swap…

do something different.

if you have an unlimited budget then yes try something new…if not stick to the tried and true

The all motor K-series swaps are impressive but oh so expensive.

and tuning K series stuff teh sucks

i heard the same… there is something crazy like 200 different variables to do with the cams when tuning with a honduhta

Personally i’d go Ls/vtec instead of b20 if you decide to go that route. Stating that they can’t rev high is only accurate if you maintain its stock bottom end. B20 and Ls r/s ratio is the same but its not too terrible. If you build the block you won’t need to worry about oil squirters being machined into the block.

Oh god, please dont build an all motor b-series honda…

all motor = all slow unless you gut it to no tomorrow and don’t mind driving a rattling tin can

all motor…aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what a waste of time and money.

dsm guys yank the squirters when they build race motors :hitit:

thats because they only use them for straight up drag racing only. but for a car that is driven on the street somewhat i would rather have them in there…

it depends…we complain about high oil pressure as it is and they do help to lower oil pressure…dont’ get me wrong mine are in there but most guys pull em.

yup because you have to tune the cams via ECU instead of gears so you have to mess with the cam profile over every RPM range

i think u should do a H series…
and dont forget i have an h22 tranny for sale!!! :bigthumb:

yea…that shit is for the birds

Pretty much man, you dont see too many all motor b-series making more than 180-220 wheel horsepower. And thats a completely built motor and usually at least a 1.8 liter. Hell just a b16 with a beat ass turbo kit will get you 250 whp.

yeah tell me about it…

So basically put the H22 in my hatch and Turbo the GSR motor…Best of both worlds.

shit look back to marks turbo SI from 4 years ago…it went 13.1 on stock tires with a basic Fmax kit at 10psi

turbo d16 :kekegay: