What to do(motor)

All motor cars are way more fun, but alot more grief u gotta deal with, everything counts where boost the little things dont really matter that much,
i just went 12.4@113 on a stock ls motor in my hatch(with 10psi), go buy an ls motor for 200 bucks and boost it. its cheap and fun I’ll set you up with my tuner, and u dont need a new ecu

Ls’ are cheap. I just picked up one for 250 about 2 weeks ago. They’re pretty much everywhere. I’m going to pick up a backup here in a couple weeks.

So basicly whats going to happen is tossing some ross flattop goodness in turdteg’s b18c during the rebuild and get it back on the road…either in the teg or the EK, if he could make his dam mind up!!! So whatever car we put the c1 in, the other will get a happy little H.

o ya… oil squirters are good and bad. I took them out of my 7bolt, yet am adding them to my new H in my ferio. cooling pistions w/ squirts = good . . . less oil deflection w/o squirts = also good.

boost>*

It also helps greatly if the oil holes are worth a crap unlike all the stock honda rods i’ve tossed into the corner of my garage.

Its really not too bad. Easy, but time consuming. If you have a good base calibration though, it really wont take that long. There are also base calibrations out for most setups too.

I was only at the dyno for an hour tuning it and here are my gains…