Who here Drags or Ever Drag Raced?

Yeah this section is empty so i decided to start this thread. It speaks for it self. Who here Drags or ever tried it eather on track or street.

I run mine on empty roads at 2-3am at night with my Gtech, does that count?

DJPyro: Sounds interesting cant wait to hear about the results :R

David: lol like i said track or street. lol so was it fun???

for me ive street raced against lil honda dudes tryna show off revving at me at lights so i guess that counts for me haha. anyone else?

i plan to do the same thing just to see what she’ll do

lol yep …i used to…everynight on the way home from my ex’s house on bovaird at midnight…always had sumone tryin to race me…there was one time the guy in my subdivision with a 300zx was chasin me down…didnt really work out on goreway…haha he stopped before he turned to his road but i just kept driving…maybe i shudda stopped…ooh well haha

Hey those are myyy tires!! lol…theyre awesome tires… i think mine costed 800$…and ones got a slow leak :frowning: gotta get it checked out boo

F1’s for drag racing? If they are indeed $300 each, you can get many other tires that are more appropriate for drag racing. You can pick up used Hoosiers for that price…

I used to like dsm’s a lot, and F1’s weren’t really the weapon of choice. You’d probably be happier with a set of dedicated drag tires, than a jack-of-all-trades.:R

Leme know if you need hookups for other tires!

Tire hook ups sweet :R

DJpyro: i think everyone has encounterd people like that on the street. its stupid how when you’re just minding your own business and some random person starts revving and beeping at you for you to look at them. some of them even go out of their way to start shit by saying “what you got in that peice of shit?” come now mommys honda civic isnt straight out of fast and the furious you know :S. all in all thats when you have to shut them the hell up and smoke them by 3 car lengths lmao…

Ouch, I drive 2 hondas! :{

I’m not that kind of guy though… all my ‘spirited’ driving (If you can even call it at that) is done my myself on a ‘secret’ backroad.

Oh, by the way, the ‘hookup’ for tires is my boss’ company, Tirewerkes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Drag? yeah i done it a lot way back when i was here in canada. we had qtr mile strips, air port runways for rent, and the public highway where no one passes at night time, etc and you can always outrun the cops when theyre around.
i drove a honda civic limited edition 97 model.

here… well with my bud in freeways. done it with a beemer once… and that’s about it.

lol… this is getting kinda confused cuz people are adding to the mix between draggin at track and draggin on the street and draggin on the highway. So getting confused…

I’ve pretty much done all except track.

Blade, if i’m using G-tech, i’m obviously on the streets. why would i need to check my time on the G-Tech at track? :stuck_out_tongue:

well since i didnt know how many people actually drag on track i pu tin my first post who has ever tired it on street etc… so i guess you can blame me if you’re confused david hahaha.

I’ve done all.

You would be surprised how much fun it is to do drag at the track.

ive done both.
took my car to the track about a month after i got it, my friend called me up (he drives a ford probe… not anymore) and well off we went
me, probe friend (haha) and another buddy with an integra.
my car was the only one stock :frowning: but still had a great time
my times were soooo bad i dont even feel like posting them
ohhh and at the track there sere so many mustangs and one of em caught on fire!! damn it was pretty crazy.

and street ive done it many times (even in my sunfire, haha ya i did think it was somewhat fast sometimes as many cars lost somehow?!)
but now in my 240 i try not to as much, even tho i still like to do it every now and then, last one was against a eagle talon tsi (i believe it was the tsi) and damn that thing just flew right by me.

but cant expect much from a stock s13

used to drag every other night back home in the philippines before i moved here. now i get the occasional person that takes a look at the gtr and thinks “hmmmm, i think i can take that”. all i do, downshift then floor it. lol

Single… depending on which one you get. But the top of the line TSI/Eclipse is turbo’d, AWD.

Soo damn cheap to mod too… since mitsubishi makes 1000 turbos, many which are bolt on.

F***** fast, but unreliable… (Run 12’s on the old generations, with stickier tires, clutch, and slight weight reduction!

:BT
this isnt about the talon TSi its about drag races. yes that car is fast (way faster than my car as it flew right by me)

but ya isnt drag racing fun (street or track)
friend of mine at work just got an '01 sunfire (5spd) and he was so convinced that he could beat another person that works there (which she drives a '93 240sx coupe - auto). so that night unplanned we pull up beside each other at a set of lights, we both go… and well lets just say he got a good view of my car’s rear end getting further and further away from him… haha, i wonder if he still thinks he can beat the coupe?

Brad when i get a car we should go at it lol… see whos car will be faster :smiley:

imma place my bets on the snail on the ground :stuck_out_tongue: lol

oh please you wanna take a run too missy? :stuck_out_tongue: