DriftOps Driver Search hosted by DMCC

If the shit box is on the road I’ll be there to watch.

aww old amature layout was kind of weak i can’t even reach 3rd by the time i have to initiate the drift. o wellz i can’t make the comp due to new job but i will come and watch and support the scene.

can you register at the track or night before the event?

why arent driving??? get back on the track before i hunt you down and lock you in my trunk.lol

Less than a week away!

PREPAID and REGISTERED

1. Corey Lehman (PAID)
  2. Chris (Keez) (PAID)
  3. Mike Deturck

some have been asking about trailer parking. There will be lots of space for trailers so that won’t be a problem.

Where do we registar???

email wanye for the info

Load in will be open between 3pm and 8pm on Friday, August 14th.

I highly recommend loading in the night before if it makes sense for you so that you are not rushed in the morning.

PREPAID and REGISTERED

1. Corey Lehman (PAID)
  2. Chris (Keez) (PAID)
  3. Mike Deturck
  4. Cody Loughhead

Info and Reg forms are online!

Info Package [ATTACH]1756[/ATTACH]

Reg Form [ATTACH]1757[/ATTACH]

cash and the lic for a prize would be good…
cash - since ama’s are broke
lic - to take to court as proof of your sic drivin skills!

It doesn’t leak while running nor when I’m idling, it drips maybe a toonie sized amount of oil when sitting there shut off gradually. I wouldn’t bring a car if it was leaking during runs nor would I have run at two drift days last month, both for my safety and the safety of others plus my cars longevity… but as stated its only when parked I’m not THAT ignorant:rolleyes:

Can someone post what the layout was last year?

hope it helps

The course layout will not be finalized until the day of. They need the final approval of the judges.

Anyone else coming??

apparantly not me this year

I’m getting a lot of interest from people wanting to compete this year!

Just a reminder, this is a first come first serve basis. I can’t hold spots for anybody! If you show up day of and we already have 25 cars, you are SOL! So make sure you get in touch with me and let me know what’s going on.

Thanks,
Wayne

Also, tomorrow is the last day for $150 prepay.

Wayne, can we get tickets for entrance from you?

What’s the situation with the pits. I have 2 girls who are helping out with t shirt sales and 2 guys helping with my car. They are paying entrance but they are allowed to stay with me in the pits right?

I’ll find out about that.

As for tickets, I don’t have any, so you’d have to get them at the gate.