OFFICIAL: DriftOps #3: Oct. 9 Shannonville, Nelson Circuit

BIG UPDATE!!!

Well, for the first time ever, I have to close registration. We have over 30 cars prepaid and registered for this event.

THIS IS HUGE!

Thanks to everyone who prepaid and are helping boost the drift scene in Ontario.

I will not be accepting any walk ins on the day of the track! Those who have already spoken to me but have not prepaid, please contact me ASAP and let me know if you will be coming.

There may be a little more traffic than usual this time around, but I’m sure we can manage.

Ideally, I want to have a drivers meeting before we hit the track, but since people generally show up late, there will be a
mandatory drivers meeting at 11am.

Here it is! Possibly the last day of the 2010 season!

What: Drifting and Lapping
When: Saturday, October 9th, 2010
Time: 9am to 5pm
Where: Shannonville, Nelson Circuit
Cost: $120(prepay by Oct 1st - $160(after Oct 1st)

Prepay deadline will be Oct 1st, 2010

Why prepay? Because you saves monies! It gives organizes like Peter and myself peace of mind that we’re not gonna lose thousands of dollars hosting track days where only a handful can make it. Our drift community is still pretty small in Ontario and we need everyones help to make it grow and take on the Frenchies! (haha! j/k, or maybe not!)

So, let’s make this a good one!

To register and prepay please email: wayneklee@gmail.com

im down

Me plus two from my shop. Ill get the funds in order this week some time…

i’ll let you know soon, going to look up my school schedule and see if i can massage this in.

Comming most likely

I’ll be coming

Im coming.

send payments guys

No one seems to be interested… I might have to cancel this.

i be interested, yo.

Don’t cancel man im sure we can get 20, its a long way off that might be why.

I’m in 100% as always!

PAID!!! X 3

PAID LIST:

1. Brian P.
  2. Conky
  3. Alex F.
  4. George U.

Alright guys, i need some feedback. When we have no days booked, people always ask for them. When there are days booked, people don’t say shit.

I need to know (especially from the regulars(you know who you are)) if you plan to come or not.

Ill come pay soon, can you pm me your #?

I prepay soon also. I m down for sure, as it seems like this one will be the last of the year.

Comming and pre-paying for sure!

I will attend this because it might be the last track day of the season no?

thats what you said for my track day