Dubai has a message for those who don't believe that bigger is better.

And that message is “Go fuck yourself.”

Pic isnt’ working for me.

If I had trillions of dollars burning a hole in my pocket, I’d build silly things too. Good for them.

slowest loading server ever?

i like but, does it have to be that high?

still loading…

this had better not be ski dubai.

red X, at work :frowning:

awesome.

Burj Dubai for those who can’t see the pic. It’s under construction, currently over 2000 feet tall. It is officially the world’s tallest manmade structure and is still growing. Budget of $4.1 billion.

holy shit - it finally loaded.

All that money you’d think they could host it somewhere that wasn’t running on a bank of 56k modems.

carrier camels.

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday.

ok ok ok it’s a double post!!!

Dubai was one of the coolest places i’ve ever been. Bigger is better there, fo sho.

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/image.php?u=502&type=sigpic&dateline=1215748383

man, I would love to visit dubai someday. :tup: to them