dump truck rental

I need a dump truck fro thursday to move a shit ton of dirt from one location in wexford to another in ross twp/ does anyone know where I can get one. I dont have a cdl, so whats the biggest truck im going to be able to rent? Thanks in advance

Check the pennysaver…there are ads for people that do hauling like that for super cheap.

Why dont you just have your mom spread her loose labias and pack those rare roast beef flaps full?

Is this “shit ton” an actual ton lol? Your average dump truck you dont need a CDL to drive. So depending on how much you actually have and how many trips you wanna make you can just get a truck like a F450 and be fine w/o a CDL. If my dads transmission wasnt smoked in his K3500 id give you a hand.

oakmont truck rental.

I seen a Hertz dump truck on saturday on rt 19…might want to check them out.

I know that you can rent some trucks from places like home depot, but from what I understand they have sensors on the trucks so that if you exceed the weight limit, the truck won’t work. They don’t have dump trucks, but they do have flat bed trucks.

this is to move about 30 tons of dirt from a job site to a residence 7 miles apart. so itll probalby take a couple trips, so id rather have like a 5 ton dump or something with a driver (or someonet hat trusts me to drive it:blue: )

Well you might need someone like Shaggy or Pewter to verify this but I believe if it weighs more than 26k gross (truck/payload) or towes more than 10k (just payload) you need a CDL.

The most I ever hauled gravel wise was about 5 tons (WAY overweight for the truck I was driving)

EDIT: Nevermind, thats correct

Since April 1, 1992, when this Act became law, all drivers have been required to have a CDL in order to drive a Commercial Motor Vehicle. The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has developed testing standards for licensing drivers. States are able to issue CDLs only after a written and driving test have been given by the State or approved testing facility. A driver will need a CDL if the vehicle meets one of the following definitions of a CMV: [3]

Class A - Any combination of vehicles with a GVWR of 26,001 or more pounds (11,793 kg) provided the GVWR of the vehicle(s) being towed is in excess of 10,000 pounds (4536 kg).
Class B - Any single vehicle with a GVWR of 26,001 or more pounds (11,793 kg), or any such vehicle towing a vehicle not in excess of 10,000 pounds (4536 kg) GVWR.
Class C - Any single vehicle, or combination of vehicles, that does not meet the definition of Class A or Class B, but is either designed to transport 16 or more passengers, including the driver, or is placarded for hazardous materials.

hell up to an f-650 is legal to drive with out a cdl. thats 26000 gvw. that will weigh in around 15,500 lbs and you could get another 5 ton (10000 lbs) in the bed. if your running with an f350 or one ton dump… you may only want to put 3 tons in the bed at most. you might be best just calling a Tri axle company and let them haul it but your lookin about 130+ hour i would guess.

thanks for all the info guys…i found a company that sgonna rent a 5 ton for me on thursday for the day.

well, who did you end up using ??

DVR’ed

-TJ