Truck rental for towing

Anyone know of a cheap place to rent a truck to tow with? I tried the big places like Uhaul, Ryder, Penske etc but they are way expensive. I just need it for one day to pick up a parts car.

haddad’s in pleasant hills

412-655-8822

all fords

try home depot or somthing
they have a truck you can rent i think its cheap too

the home depot truck is $20 for an hour an a half.

pewter?? :dunno:

Home Depot only let’s you rent their truck if you are hauling something that you bought AT Home Depot…

Try pewter… :slight_smile:

try pewter but vote me for giving you the idea!

$40,000+ piece of equipment to a stranger:rolleyes:

UHAUL is your friend:eek:

go to haddad’s you can get a nice crew cab dually turbo diesel (auto:(). they will be like a 2002-2004 and really clean i worked there for about 3 years i should know. good trucks also. thats if you have a trailer to tow it. they prob will rent their flatbed but you need a classB liscence

Trailers are cheap from Uhaul its the trucks that are expensive. Does Haddad’s charge by the day or by miles driven or both?

Originally posted by paNX2K&SE-R
Trailers are cheap from Uhaul its the trucks that are expensive. Does Haddad’s charge by the day or by miles driven or both?

haddad’s in pleasant hills

412-655-8822

dood: call them up and find out:rolleyes:

Wow jeez thats a great idea.

Anyway,

I figured since flyinglow57 used to work there and he obviously has read this thread he would know the answer.

Originally posted by Shaggy

dood: call them up and find out:rolleyes:

by the time you get a response, you couldv’e already called them :tounge: :smiley:

haddads is expensive as hell

were is the car???

Coudersport, Pa. Its about 40 miles west of Wellsboro.

Originally posted by Pewterss
were is the car???

& that is were???:confused:

Its here: http://tinyurl.com/2ekk6

Originally posted by Pewterss
& that is were???:confused:

haddad’s charge by the day and then have a cheap milage fee also. they dont have any trailors that they would rent out so you need the trailor if you want to rent the dually… atleast they didnt when i worked there.

wholly shit thats in East Kabumfuck:eek: