Anyone have a car trailer i can borrow/rent for a day?

Need to move my s2k to my buddies fab shop to install the clutch. My buddy was suppose to flatbed it but he just got promoted today after a week of vaca and now he doesn’t have the tow truck anymore. Soo after waiting a week to move my car i’m SOL.

Anyone have a trailer i can rent or borrow for a day, today or tomorrow preferably, i have a truck to tow it with so no issues there. Or if you want to tow your own trailer with your own truck i would understand that too but i’m not looking to pay a lot, my buddy was going to flatbed it from malta to amsterdam for 40 bucks so let me know. I’d pay a reasonable price.

thanks in advance

60 will get you a uhaul trailer for the day.

i’d lend you mine, but its still in the middle of getting rebuilt (taking forever with all the rain we had)

yeah i know but wouldn’t i have to tow it in reverse with the wheel locked since it’s rwd. Somethign about that just doesn’t sit right with me…

uhaul has car trailers.

not a dolly, a trailer. last time i rented one it was around 60 bucks

yeah just checked, 60 bucks. I’d still prefer to use uhaul as my last resort though. the look fo that trailer makes me believe my car will scrape getting up on there

50 bucks and you can use my trailer. Or 100 bucks and ill tow it for you.

Just pay underboosted the $100 and save yourself the hassle and worry. He’s the only one that does my transports. I’ll vouch for him 300%.

Underboosted price to dropoff in NJ? :slight_smile:

or sign up for AAA+ for like 75$ and have 5 tows a year.

I have used my share of AAA tows…its a lifesaver to have.

Have him tow it. He is meticulous with his trailer and what needs to get on and off it. He towed a few cars for me including my TA from LVD when it broke. He will take care of ya.

I will get ya some money on payday my friend.

I would have him do it, but not for 100. i will gladly rent the trailer for 50 since i have to drive down to the shop anyways

the other $50 is worth not having to deal with it yourself. Plus, you don’t have a man truck.

lol

• the cost of diesel for said man truck and knowing you have someone behind the wheel who hauls cars continuously.

I would charge the same $100 to hook the trailer up to the 3500HD and come get the car for you, but it’d only be on a day I was free from the shop…:lurk

Have frank do it. hes towed for me a handful of times. Always felt 100% safe about him doing it.

I’d let you borrow mine, but the g’damn tail light fell out again. I really gotta find a way to beef up the tail light surrounds so they stop getting bent to all hell all the time.
That and I’m not even 100% sure if its registered… lol

rented a uhaul and got it over there last nigth