Needed: Truck and trailer.

This is for friend, he needs someone to tow his car from WS to Tonawanda. Med size trailer I suppose, willing to pay. PM I’ll give you his number. thanks

-Ian

Bump

If this is for CKY someone better steal the car. :wink:

No it is NOT. ( I wouldn’t put someone through that) a friend did buy a car perviously owned by him though.

bump hes still looking

PM Choda

If you want to rent a trailer from U-Haul and toss my $20 for my time I can tow anything.

Bump…this is for me.

I’m looking for someone with a truck/trailer instead of dealing with uhaul.

Yes, this car was CKY’s but it is now mine. I need it towed to my parents house in Tonawanda. I’ll be in town on saturday if anyone has some free time. Please PM me…thanks!

I can get a trailer for you and tow it, but I would charge you $70.

how about $50? :smiley:

You are CKYs friend…trying to fucking lowball someone for doing YOU a favor…fucking scumbags.

I’m sorry…if you don’t like it GTFO of my thread. you’re the fucking scumbag.

Its not YOUR thread.

Enough CKY talk. We all know his deal and why he is gone, leave it at that and dont bring him up. Anthony if this keeps up I’ll have to have this locked and you’ll have to make a new one, I want as little association with all the BS around here as possible.

$60 if it runs and drives.

no engine/transmission in it. I wanted to spend $50 max since its not too far away…if you don’t wanna do it for that no biggie I understand, thank you for the offer :tup:

Ian I’ll try to keep the BS outta this thread but it’s hard with all the D-bags on here…get it locked if you want.

bump…Justin if you wanna do it for $60 PM me please.

$60, I would like it done tomorrow

this can be closed…thanks Justin!!

No prblem, sorry about the wait.