a truck and car trailer

i need a car towed to west seneca from livonia new york its about 80 miles away, im trying to save money buy not hiring a flat bed. so if any one with a truck and car trailer, wants to make some money please p.m me asap. dont want to use a tow dolly though seeing as its awd. thanks remington

You can rent a car transport from u-haul and find a truck - $60/Day. If you have to, you can rent the truck as well. Both combined are probably still much cheaper then hiring someone. I’ve rented both - I actually flew into an airport and rented the U-Haul truck and trailer 1 way. Still cheaper then paying transport.

I’d do it, but it would be a couple hundred bucks. By the time I’d be done it would be over 200 miles. That’s at least $50 in fuel, plus my time, tolls, plus wear and tear. You might be better off renting something and doing it yourself. Just my .02

is it drivable?

It is drivable but reliability is questionable. I’ve got a friend who is gonna gonna go with me, thanks though.

If you want I’d do it for $75 and just slap my dealer plate on it.
Derek

You could go there, put your plates on it, call AAA. Flatbed and a ride home for free.