WTRent: Car trailer for 5/31 to 6/4

Well, i thought i’d throw it out there. I hate U-haul, and refuse to pay them their rediculous prices to rent a trailer. I refuse to give them my business…+ I’d rather see a member get some extra cash, so…

Im looking to rent (yes rent, i will pay you…we can discuss) a car trailer. i need to pick it up on thursday the 31st, and will return on monday June 4th. I need to tow a car out to PA (5 hr drive) and back, and we are making a weekend out of it.

The truck that is towing is a 05 silverado ext cab, Z71, 4x4 with class 3 hitch, so no worries there. Many people here know/can vouch for me, i am as responsible as they come.

so, if you got something, and wanna help me out, and make a bit of $$ on the side, PM me…if not, i will look for other options.

also, no dollies, MUST be a trailer. Thanks

I dunno if anyone has asked, but I have always wondered if Loes on the blvd would rent trailers. I think it would benefit a trailer company to rent trailers.

they dont rent them there

TTT

do you have an electric brake controller ?

i have access to one if i need it.

TTT, thought i had one, and its a no go…sooo, i still need one…
anyone???

pm’d ya

pm responded!

Uhaul is pretty reasonable, and anyone who rents a trailer would be stupid to charge less. Do you plan on paying for new tires, brakes, etc… if something is to happen? Does your insurance cover someone else’s trailer or does their insurance cover someone else towing their trailer? All things to consider…

yes, as a matter of fact, should somethin go wrong, or break or what have you, id be willing to puut in writing, that i would gladly pay to fix/replace. And u haul is NOT reasonable. perhaps you need to make a phone call, and check with them. Besides that, i HATE uhaul, and would rather put the money in a fellow members pocket.
Im looking for help here, not free. People do that sometimes…you know, help a fellow member in need. So thanks for telling everyone they are stupid for not charging the same as uhaul you noob fuck. If you cant help, or dont have a trailer, your opinion is not needed.

Im going to check and see if my buddy still has his car trailer and ill let you kno if i hear anything…

Thanks, but as of tonight, it looks like i have something worked out already.