Dunnville Autodrome SHUT DOWN by locals: *Please Sign Our Petition!*

It’s not about the effort JayS, it’s about the time. We need to have a list ASAP, as in days. If we had more time then I’d say that would be a great idea.

glad to see something is in the works to rectify the situation, get that petition going

Good luck Josh, i was hoping to get a track car this winter but heard about the shut down, maybe ill start my search again

:tup: to the effort

Good to hear there’s a plan to do something with it. I’ll be happy to sign the petition…
As far as the paper petition, while the online thing is good, maybe someone can also start a pen and paper one and just bring it to any other NYSPEED events/cruise nights, bike meets, etc to get a bunch of signatures. Yeah it will take longer, but it may help at some point.

too bad u dont have a little more time. could bring it to the honda-tech meet on sunday

If we find that we have more time, then we’ll work out a paper petition. But something is better than nothing at this point.

Good work sir :tup:

when will u have the online petition started?

I’m wondering if it will be good or bad to x-post the shit out of this petition. Perhaps only local support will be a bit more convincing.

Working on it now and tonight, hence why I have you working tonight, lol. Maybe it will be up tonight.

It will be on NYSpeed, SON & TNC then go out from there. It will make the rounds I’m sure, but we don’t plan on x-posting it everywhere just to make it huge.

makes sence. guess ill be watching the bills game after work thank god for DVR

Let me spoil it for ya: they loose. :slight_smile:

Good work! How many days are you talking? Less than a week I’m assuming…?

thats harsh man… i cant help but support buffalo teams.

Good luck!

I’ll sign in blood if it helps.
They taking donations in any aspect?

tFUCKINGup!

Blood won’t help, But once we have the digital version created, I will also have a print version that you can please feel free to print out and get as many local signatures in the next 48 hours as possible. I am expecting to have this all set by early hours of the morning or tomorrow depending on when we get the actual legal text of the petition delivered.

Yeah, they do need to tighten it up a bit if they’re going to have any chance this season :stuck_out_tongue:

But Bills aside, it’s awesome that you’re putting so much effort into getting this track back up in action. Kudos to you, sir :tup: