NYSpeed Time-Attack @ Dunnville

Alright, this is what the experienced guys want so we’re going to make it happen. :tup:

First off, this is not for the n00bs - If you have no track experience you’re going to have to wait until next year’s track days. You also need to be an NYSpeed member to participate.

It’s going to be on another Friday like the last 2 track days at the same times: 4ish -> Dark.

The first hour or so will be open track for practice, followed by the solo, timed runs. Each driver gets 10 minutes alone on the track to pull off the best time.

We’re only looking for 20 drivers this time around and we’re working on getting a transponder (obviously.)

I’m going to make a call tomorrow to see what days are available in September. Now that Lee (the track owner) is comfortable with me and knows I get him his money ASAP, we should be able to lock in a date right away. I’ll let you guys know what days and we can choose from them as soon as I know.

Now Dunnville isn’t allowed to have “races” at their track, but we should be able to do this because we’ll only have one car on at a time. (Not wheel-to-wheel.)

Price is $50 per driver.

Look for more info as RX3 and I get this planned out.

But I also need to know exactly who is interested - so post up :tup:

I’ll come shoot photos and run cameras on people’s cars/grill food, but my car is done for the year.

Damn we just hashed it out, and you posted it already :slight_smile:

Bah! Find someone else’s car to drive :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re damn straight, track related + posted in the middle of the night = Mike posting :wink:

Oh on rereading you meant Josh. I’m tired, so sue me.

Maybe… we’ll see. Get a tenative date for me first and I’ll see if I can whip something up.

:lol:

We’re shooting for sometime after the WNY-SCCA Solo season ends. Stay tuned. Plenty of time to find someone else’s car to drive :wink:

in…actually in pending date…might be some issues with sunlight depending on the date

depending on what weekend, i may be in. i’m obivously not the most experienced, but at least i’ve hit that track before, and never hit any cones or ended up in the grass like certain members:D

More driving = good for me. :tup:

If the date works for me I will definitely attend… hopefully with a faster car next time.

when?

haha justin…

Holy fuck, that is super-cheap. They have any noise restrictions? I might consider tossing some rod-bearings in the SHO and putting it back on the road just for this definatly wants to get more than 21 miles on the new brakes/suspension. Unless someone wants to co-drive, and tow it there.

coughMPD47cough

:wink:

Depending on the dates, I am interested.

In. Time to get swapping…

Um in. like flint.

I’d do it but I’m a noob. Should make it another track day since I missed the last one :slight_smile:

I would be interested. Date please

I have a hell of a semester to work through. Pending on date, I’d be interested.

Not really a good track for your car…you’d be in 2nd…a lot