NYSpeed Track Day #1 - Friday June 15th, 2007

Place your votes for the date of the first track day in 2007

Vote for the days that work best for you - majority rules :tup:

For those that are unaware of the details, the track days are located at Dunnville Autodrome in Ontario, Canada. It’s only about an hour away from Buffalo.

http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/

The cost per-car is only $50.

Track dates are always on a Friday from 4pm until sunset.

There are only 24 spaces available for these track days. Spots are first come, first serve.

Track day spots are for NYSpeed members ONLY - If you don’t have a NYSpeed user name (if you’re not part of our community) payment won’t be accepted. This is due to the high demand for spots. What’s the easy way to fix that problem? Become a member!

Payment must be Via PayPal to my account, which will only be given out if you PM me first :tup:

There will be NO refunds. Once the track has the money, that’s it. But you can always sell your spot to someone else on the forum.

For more information, read the following. Everyone going must read and sign the last page:
NYSpeed Track Day Rules & Regs - RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS - PDF File

WHO’S GOING LIST
(You only get on this list if you’ve paid)

1. RedrRocket
  2. McMoo
  3. Shockwave179
  4. jrod0187
  5. 01AudiS4
  6. Silver
  7. Protonus
  8. POOPRA
  9. JayS
  10. fairgentleman Z
  11. der Geist
  12. MPD47
  13. DeusExMachina
  14. dmoffitt
  15. BroisZ06
  16. mav7
  17. somedude
  18. EvoMR
  19. Inn-Tune
  20. theblue
  21. JoesTypeS
  22. Zong
  23. Xander
  24. Jeller

http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/images/track.gif

poll? :slight_smile:

For those interested STPR is the first weekend of June so the 1st would conflict.

lol, give me 2 seconds!

Oh, and looks like they are installing a timing system, tire machine and are going to have race fuel on tap this year.

if its going to be the 22nd or 29th i have money now. when will the date be final?

I’ll finalize this first track day’s date by mid-april or so. It all depends on how the poll goes. If there is a heavy favorite, then that will be the day.

Isn’t June 15th the longest day(light) of the year?

i have to get in on one of these this year

Any of the dates are good for me.

i’m sure i’ll be able to go, but wanna wait til the time gets closer before i committ

same rules / setup as last year’s? none of that silly time-attack-lets-pretend-we’re-real-racers scary shit? :smiley:

If so, I’m in (if its the right date)

I will go if I am free on the selected date… Last year was a lot of fun. Thanks for organizing again Josh. :tup:

I’m in, assuming no date conflict. I work M-F so I’d just take off a little early. Shouldn’t be a conflict on any of those days. Rather see it early so there is plenty of time to get a 2nd one in.

what times on those days?

Read the first post, the time is in there.

PM sent

Definately not june 1st

^^ agreed. besides i think thats STPR weekend

i voted the 22nd but any date is good for me, count me in

U gots a PM. & a Paypal. 15th sounds good.