NYSpeed Track Day

Right Click, Save As HERE - NYSpeed Track Day Rules / Regulations - PDF File

Everyone needs to download, read, print and sign this form!

NYSpeed Track Day '06

When?

Friday July 21st 2006, 4pm to 9pm

Where?

Dunnville Autodrome, Dunnville, Ontario

How much?

$50 / Car. PM me for payment info. Paypal preferred. Payment MUST be made by June 1st. This is NOT a deposit, but the TOTAL cost for the day.

How many? TRACK DAY IS FULL

Thanks to everyone who has paid and I’ll post more infomation in a few!

Who?

Onyx Z32

1. Viper966
  2. Rx3
  3. Bing
  4. Onyx Jr.
  5. somedude (FOR SALE)
  6. STEALTTH
  7. 90NA300ZX
  8. MPD47
  9. Oroc
  10. 87FOXGT
  11. fairgentleman Z
  12. turbociv
  13. psychopjv
  14. azndc5er
  15. TESTICLE
  16. POOPRA
  17. ecoshardcore
  18. Nikuk (FOR SALE)
  19. intense98rt
  20. Blackula
  21. Phil@InnovativeTuning (FOR SALE)
  22. brent_strong
  23. wickedcivy
  24. wickedcivy x2

You’re name will only go on this list once you’ve paid in full.

Rx3 or myself will post more details later. :tup:

Track Info:

www.dunnvilleautodrome.com

http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/pics/dunnvilleautodrome-trackmap-lg.jpg

omg, now this i can afford to do and also get married at the same time. You will have my money next paycheck.:tup:

i’m in most definatley …
i can make this date :tup:
PM is being sent

haha, count me in! pm me your paypal :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ll give ya a call and prob stop by with the cash, this is awesome…

i’m sure that joe (91mr2) may be all over this too…we talked about the OTHER track day, and how it was a bit too costly…but damn what a deal, nice work josh :tup:

since it’s cheaper, maybe we can do another in august before the season’s up?

you know i’m in josh :slight_smile: thanks for setting this up :tup:

wooot, wats are the regs gona be for this?l but im liek def down, how many ppkl are gona b there

plus that track looks like MUCH more fun than the one in toronto…and i like the fact that there are no walls near it :stuck_out_tongue: now i wont be afraid to push my car beyond it’s limits…so i can learn safely just what those limits are…

are we gonna be getting to do individual runs? maybe a lap or two each…or just gonna send people out on at a time, like 15 or 30 seconds apart?

Hmm… might have to do both. :slight_smile:

Joe and I actually went up there Saturday and test drove the track with the owner. We discussed price, insurance, facilities, ect ect.

We also chacked out TMP.

If you can do it for $50 per car then I know how much you are personally losing out. :tup:

[edit]reading ownz me,…evening;)[/edit]

I would be sending you $50, unless my money is no good to you, but I have a race in Watkins Glen that weekend. So no egos for you…:slight_smile:

I wouldn’t do more than 36 cars as the track is limited to 12 cars on track at a time per the insurance. I guess you could do 48, four run groups isn’t that bad…

this gives me more incentive to get ym car done quicker, i will get back on this in a couple weeks :tup: to 50$ a person

usually on a track day (at least at gingerman) we sent out 8-10 people at a timepretty much all left the pits at the same time, it all works out.

only $50? i’m definately in, where is the track can someone post a addy so i can mapquest it? or aprox how far is this (not that it wil stop me from going)

edit: at gingerman we had 3 groups and that worked out good it gave our cars 30min to cool down (short track sessions)

A word of caution: the run off areas are a little aggressive at Dunnville

what do you mean by this.

Im kinda interested, not many links on their website work.

the airial photo makes it look like grass.

That depends on how this one goes. But we’re not going to worry about that right now.

That pic is a few years old now and they’ve put up barriers at some locations.

lol, a lap or two? I think you’ll be able to get more than 2 laps :slight_smile:

As far as time management, Rx3 is the man. Once we get more people we’ll discuss it.

money sent. add me to the list :slight_smile: matter of fact, i’ll add myself lol.

1. Onyx Z32
  2. Rx3
  3. Bing
  4. Longuyen88

It is, but a little rough trasition to the grass and larger gravel. Don’t get me wrong, if you get off the track you are not going to flip, it’ll just be bumpy. I’m not saying if you get off you will fuck something up. I am saying if I got off I would pit the next lap and check everything over, other tracks you may get off and can still keep going with out a second thought.

So it’s not “horrible”.

Really, they weren’t there yesterday.

I’ll be going to 2 track days here this summer before our date on the 21st. The first is in May, and both Rx3 and myself will be driving the track that day so we know what to expect.

Then I’ve been lied to. Oh well.

What does that mean?