NYSpeed Track Day

OH MAN AM SOOOOO IINNNNN CANT WAIT TO GO RACING FOR the first time at a real racing track(p.s. YOU DONT HAVE many in NYC, :rofl:, or NON to be exact) money will be there on friday.

it means :tup: or good job, atta boy to Josh for putting up his personal money to keep the day @ $50 per person, even though he may loose some.

I should be able to make this. Looking forward to it!

payment sent, hopefully i donā€™t low up my tranny before then.

STFU

but yes this sounds awesome i am most likely in as of now, ill get ahold of you josh :tup:

as long as my cars together im down

I would love too, but you see the first sentence of this threadā€¦ Yeah thatā€™s right it is about meā€¦

When you want create a track day without making a personal attacks, let me know,maybe Iā€™ll be more respectful and Shut The Fuck Up as you so eliquently put it. But if a track day is being created out of spite you are doing it for the wrong reasons. Hell, for me Iā€™d go to a track day hosted by the Foxbody Mullet Club of Kentuky. Because for me itā€™s about the driving, not who is friends with who, not karma points. Itā€™s kind of funny that this point is missed on an automotive forum.

Josh, he caught on to us. A bunch of us want to go race in toronto for a stupid low price JUST TO PISS HIM OFF! :lol:

K Cuv, drop it please.

If I wanted to spite you, I would have posted this thread 2 weeks ago. Iā€™ve got nothing against you, but when you come off as a dick online, people will form opinions about you in real life.

Iā€™ve meet you before, weā€™ve Auto-Xā€™d together. I know youā€™re passionate about racing. But your strong opinions have made it so those who havenā€™t met you yet, donā€™t really care to ever.

iā€™m going to both :slight_smile: :tup: to not knowing people personaly

do we have the full track or a portion or what, and can someone split the thread and make a separate thread for the E-cock battle and make this one about the racing and the other about the E-cock

why the FUCK does everythign have to turn into a battle its soooo retardedā€¦if u want seat time goā€¦who cares who there and whose notā€¦

awesome :tup:

The more track time, the better. Josh Iā€™m in, but like the other track day certainly try and keep things regulated. Damn, ive got atleast 2-4 days a month at road courses booked from May to August now.

i care. i would not want to be on a track with 2 other guys that have no reguard for each other. road rage on the track :eek: thats not really the case here, but you get the idea.

its not possible for everyone to get along.

so with that. drop it (not directed at you maximase98, but to all), if you post here its to say you sent in money, or you are posting rules and guidelines.

i will prob be down for this.

besides helmet and that sort of driver requirementsā€¦what are the requirements for the actual car to be allowed to participate

The forum vs forum drama has got to go. Iā€™m going to the UBRF track day. I have probably agreed with Joe no more than 2 times in the couple years Iā€™ve been posting there, but when I see him at an autocross I have no problem talking cars with him, the same as Iā€™ll have no problems talking to him at Mosport.

Iā€™m going to watch this thread for a while, and possibly sign up for this one as well. The only thing that concerns me is there are some people I quite frankly would never share a track with. Not for difference of political opinion or forum preference, but for the simple fact that I donā€™t trust them behind the wheel of a car and certainly wouldnā€™t trust them to share a track with me. Iā€™m wondering if the bargin price is going to attract more of that crowd. On the plus side this eventā€™s organizers seem like good guys that understand the concept of putting on a safe event, so hopefully this wonā€™t be an issue.

I agree, but;

I disagree here. Does the generally low cost, and close proximity of Auto-X attract duchebags? No. The majority of those who go to Auto-X are genuinely interested in driving their cars safely and having fun. I feel this is the same case here.

And I know for a fact there are members here who are not as fortunate as to be able to afford $200+ for a track day. This gives them the opportunity to have fun and not break the bank.

Iā€™m not going to sit here and judge peopleā€™s driving ability by their conduct online. Same as Iā€™m not going to judge your driving ability.

Hmm 500 miles away from me, that kind of puts a question mark in my head. But the timing is right, its a good month after my bday so I should have some cash, anyone got a place I can crash at? lol

make sure its track ready BRAKES BRAKES BRAKESā€¦i fu have leather i would suggrest a properly mounted harnessā€¦BRAKES BRAKES BRAKESā€¦