NYSpeed Track Day

just got new ones :tup:

i should prob tie my battery down too…been meaning to do that for a year

battery tie down is a must…

hmmmmm… I missed the UBRF track day, but this one I may be able to do.

Bummer, I’ll probably be at Maine Forest Rally.

This is more affordable I may be down with this. My suspension should be done by then

I’m curious as to how you’ll be able to do it for $50, unheard of price when it comes to track time. But :tup: for putting together another event. $200 is about average, fyi.

rumors around the cafeteria are that Onyz fronted money to make it affordable

maybe maybe

nah he’s just a good talker haha

Thanks to those who have paid already :tup:

You will have mine today or tomorrow…I am waiting for a deposit to clear

you can flip in grass, no gravel needed.

when I was at Mosport a few years back, a guy in an ITR went off sideways, tires caught, flipped 1.5 times and landed on the roof, then bounced on to the wheels. yea, it was toast.

no walls does NOT mean no danger to seriously damage your car and yourself. if you are going, you should ALWAYS drive within your limits, and go know fully that when you do find your limits and the liimts of your vehicle it CAN and very often does, end up poorly.

sounds like a fun time, i’ll have to wait until the deadline to pay because i want to make sure my car is going to be in good running condition

:word:

i had the same mentality of not wanting to pay until my car is in good working condition, but i think that spots for this are gonna sell real fast, and i know they’re gonna put a limit on how many cars they allow…so i’m just gonna suck it up and pay now, and if my car doesnt want to cooperate, i know there will be frustrated people that didnt pay on time, looking for a spot for sale, that i might even be able to profit off of lol…

if ur car is not done by July 21st…u got issues

Heh… it’s done now. The question is will it still be running by July. :slight_smile: The joys of beating on your car every weekend at autocross.

this i know…its that pontiac man…

Once I get a car, i’m in :tup:

50 bucks for time on a roadcourse? Thats pretty much unheard of… how is that possible.